Good Morning!

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone. Today I get to wake up, take out the garbage and see this wonderful little thing on the trash can lid.
A sycamore tussock caterpillar. Everything about it says "no touch".
Have a great day everyone!

Sycamore00.jpg sycamore001.jpg
it's so fluffy despicable me GIF

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i feel like the fifth one that fell off the branch.
I think that I'm the one that stayed in bed and did not even try to climb on the branch.

I was half way through the cervical epidural yesterday and the doc asks if my husband is outside waiting. I said no .... he is at home ... an hour away. She stops hammering the little needle into my spine and says ... 'You drove yourself? To a surgical procedure?!!" I pointed out that noone told me not to. Oops. So, I had to stay an extra 20 minutes inverted on a table so they knew I would be ok. No driving today. No client consultations until Monday. I guess I will be looking at this screen for the next few days.
Work Computer GIF by Originals

Tank needs cleaning but that is physical work that I am barred from doing. I guess I'll test the water and adjust dosing.
Otherwise ... I'll live vicariously though @Paul B 's morning hikes and @Mike from TN newest yard project.
Have a blessed Thursday, Reefies.
PS @WVNed ... sending prayers of strength for Clark the Kitten. Bless you for giving him a chance at a forever home. You have a good heart.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think that I'm the one that stayed in bed and did not even try to climb on the branch.

I was half way through the cervical epidural yesterday and the doc asks if my husband is outside waiting. I said no .... he is at home ... an hour away. She stops hammering the little needle into my spine and says ... 'You drove yourself? To a surgical procedure?!!" I pointed out that noone told me not to. Oops. So, I had to stay an extra 20 minutes inverted on a table so they knew I would be ok. No driving today. No client consultations until Monday. I guess I will be looking at this screen for the next few days.

Tank needs cleaning but that is physical work that I am barred from doing. I guess I'll test the water and adjust dosing.
Otherwise ... I'll live vicariously though @Paul B 's morning hikes and @Mike from TN newest yard project.
PS @WVNed ... sending prayers of strength for Clark the Kitten. Bless you for giving him a chance at a forever home. You have a good heart.
I love paulb's hikes and Mikes yard work.
I love how someone is getting help from Ned and his family. Amazing people here.

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love paulb's hikes and Mikes yard work.
I love how someone is getting help from Ned and his family. Amazing people here.
I literally wake up every morning and wonder what @PaulB is going to share. I'm a Jersey girl born and raised, so the beaches he shares remind me so much of home. (wrong state but similar geography)

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I literally wake up every morning and wonder what @PaulB is going to share. I'm a Jersey girl born and raised, so the beaches he shares remind me so much of home. (wrong state but similar geography)
I understand. I grew up in Spokane, WA but we visited the beaches of Seattle often and a lot. Mostly the rocky beaches. I have loved critters all my life. So playing with the crabs, eels and octopus and all the other growing babies was the best fun in my life.
I love the stories here. The life experiances, and stuff like ;Hilarious this

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone. Today I get to wake up, take out the garbage and see this wonderful little thing on the trash can lid.
A sycamore tussock caterpillar. Everything about it says "no touch".
Have a great day everyone!

it's a bristle worm that evolved.

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning.
Still trying to find a home for the kitty I posted about earlier. Someone on one of the adopt a pet sites I have him listed on said “He has Bengal marking!” I looked it up and sure enough he has “marble bengal” cat marking. So he is at least part bengal. Those things sell for $1500 and up! :oops: You would think I could get him rehomed for a $50 adoption fee. If only I wasn’t allergic to cats.

@Mike from TN , what a good husband for doing your wife’s chores.
@Paul B , I always look forward to what you might find on your morning walks

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
good morning all... :) enjoying this cool weather ,as long as it lasts.
i moved here Oct 2019 was 105 with a heat index of 112 ,hoping this does not happen again...;)
have a great day all...:)

Just John

Valuable Member? Seriously?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I'm right here doing almost the same. My hip is still screwed up enough that my whole world is a triangle between this chair, the kitchen and the tank.

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's always nice to keep busy. Just noticed this on a frag I have had for over a month. It was pretty small. Does anybody know if it will have probably started to spread from a little one like this?

1628184967339.png
Wow - you have really good eyes --- or a great lens. LOL Is that an Utter Peace polyp. I was just gifted one of those. I plan to start a rock that is utter peace on one side and utter chaos on the other - then let them fight it out.
This whole look at the tank but not do any actual work is frustrating. I have this weird orangy brown film on the top of the water. If I stick anything in the tank ... pipette, cup ... arm... it comes out looking like it's covered in orange oil droplets. This can't be good. I cranked up the protein skimmer and I think I am going to turn the carbon reactor on to run the next 24 hours.
In regards to your little hitchhiker.... I'd rid it of this earth. Why chance it?
bye bye bye justin timberlake gif GIF

Just John

Valuable Member? Seriously?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow - you have really good eyes --- or a great lens. LOL Is that an Utter Peace polyp. I was just gifted one of those. I plan to start a rock that is utter peace on one side and utter chaos on the other - then let them fight it out.
This whole look at the tank but not do any actual work is frustrating. I have this weird orangy brown film on the top of the water. If I stick anything in the tank ... pipette, cup ... arm... it comes out looking like it's covered in orange oil droplets. This can't be good. I cranked up the protein skimmer and I think I am going to turn the carbon reactor on to run the next 24 hours.
In regards to your little hitchhiker.... I'd rid it of this earth. Why chance it?
bye bye bye justin timberlake gif GIF
Oh, it was gone before I wrote the post. Frag out, bad thing injected and glued, frag back in. That film sounds like it is going to be skimmer food. I have snot blobs forming all over, but not covering anything. Cyano maybe. I guess I need to get on that one. The zoas are Baby Dolls. My new favorite.

Snot blobs and Baby Dolls:
1628190722689.png Baby Dolls.jpg

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning
Happy Friday
We got a new designer robotic cat feeding station. It's awesome and very exclusive. You just fill it once a day and it feeds all the cats like magic. It's disguised to look like a Rubbermaid tote so your friends and neighbors aren't jealous you have one.
IMG_3865-M.jpg

Keeps the dogs from pigging out on cat food and gaining 30 pounds.

Back