Good Morning!

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! Only one more day until my almost Friday! I hate to just wish my week away, but that's what I do right now. Lots of "family" decisions coming in the next two months.

I made chili last night, so I must be ready for fall. Nothing like hot, spicy food in August. ;Hilarious

Have a great day!

Greeting Good Morning GIF by JellaCreative
Hey, people in India eat hot spicy food everyday and it’s hot all year round. They claim the spicy food makes you sweat and that evaporates and cools the body. However, the deodorant they use over there just doesn’t cut it! ;Shamefullyembarrased I’ve been there 7 or 8 times so trust me on this one.

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Forget to say good morning!
went on a mile walk this morning. Trying to ease back into it and work up to my regular 5 mike walks. So out of shape from just sitting around after all my health issues this past year.

This is so cool, I love it! I do have one of these that my grandkids sent me for my birthday last year and it is still working. May have to get some more!

Just John

Valuable Member? Seriously?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think that sometimes ... then I remember that places with pretty trees have cold ... and snow. The older I get, the closer I will get to the equator.
I have a conference call with all of the bosses - including the one that BS'd me on the promotion - at 8:30. My husband keeps telling me to smile, keep my head down and keep coloring. I'm just so not good at biting my tongue. I may just have to congratulate the other guy on getting promoted over his platoon.
I have a cervical epidural at 2:00. I guess we'll see how it goes.
Have a good hump day, reefies.
Wednesday Morning GIF by ViralHog
Good morning everyone! CMMorgan, talking about snow brings back a funny memory. My wife and I always skied during the winter until we moved south. We waited to take our daughter until she was about 6. Remember how we used to cut big snowflakes out of paper in elementary school? Well, the first time she saw snow she was excited, but looked at me with a sad face and said "the snow flakes are so tiny. I thought they were like the ones we make in school."

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
we have spent 2 winters down here So. Illinois ,came from life long Wi. Illinois border area ,now we are freezing cold at 40 degrees...o_Oour last couple of winters up there ,actual temps hit -30 and was kinda just the norm???

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! Almost to the weekend. Another person quit yesterday, so on top of my project, I get more assignments. Yay!!!!!! :rolleyes:;Meh Oh, well....just keep swimming.

just keep swimming GIF

On another fish note besides Dory and Nemo, I thought my newish firefish was a goner yesterday. For some reason, he stayed in his hidey hole the entire day, which he has never done before. I know the issue wasn't the possum wrasse, who just hunts for pods all day. I fed at the usual feeding time and out pops the firefish! I have no idea. Other than the very timid possum wrasse, I have a few snails, hermits, and a very small emerald crab in the tank. Maybe the also timid firefish got spooked by something and just went into hiding?

Have a great day!

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning

Introducing
Clark Cat... The Cat of Steel

IMG_3862-L.jpg

Another escapee from the emergency clinic. His sibling didn't make it because of a severely infected wound.
my eye's just swelled shut and i'm in full asthma attack. :cool:

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning Reefies:cool:
survived the fish store hopping yesterday.
only came home with an itty bitty teeny weeny spot tail blenny and a pin cushion urchin.
currently foggy and 59.
high of low 80's today.
nice!
have a fab day EVERY ONE.

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This morning on my walk I came across what I thought was a dead squirrel. But it didn't look like a furry squirrel so I got closer and saw that it was a giant, squirrel size bull frog.

He looked like he had a confrontation with a 1982 Toyota Land Cruiser but I didn't see any wrecked Toyota's so I assume the frog lost.

It looked to have one good leg and I was going to give it to my wife with her eggs this morning, but one reason I have been married for 48 years is because I never did that. ;Wideyed

Dead Frog.jpeg

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning All!
Gonna be another nice day here today but the heat and oppressive humidity is supposed to return for the weekend. I think I should try to find some more outdoor projects to get done while the weather permits.
Funny how some people react to cat dander. We have 3 indoor cats and I never have allergic reactions and I’m allergic to EVERYTHING.
Angela comes home from Atlanta this afternoon. We’re planning a trip to the Nashville Zoo on Saturday and maybe the movies on Sunday afternoon to escape the heat. She’s been having a tough week so I told her I’d do all of her weekend chores for her tomorrow.
I texted her some pix of the “tree of light” and she said it looks like a scene out of the “Blair Witch Project” during the day but really liked it when lit.
In other news, the reef is doing great, the orchids are in their glory with the exception of both onsidiums which have dropped their blooms ,and my truck is telling me it wants the oil changed.
Hope Y’all have a great day.
Oh!
Looks like we’re back to telling folks to stay safe and healthy with this Delta thing ramping up so, Stay Safe, Healthy & Happy! :)

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! Almost to the weekend. Another person quit yesterday, so on top of my project, I get more assignments. Yay!!!!!! :rolleyes:;Meh Oh, well....just keep swimming.

just keep swimming GIF

On another fish note besides Dory and Nemo, I thought my newish firefish was a goner yesterday. For some reason, he stayed in his hidey hole the entire day, which he has never done before. I know the issue wasn't the possum wrasse, who just hunts for pods all day. I fed at the usual feeding time and out pops the firefish! I have no idea. Other than the very timid possum wrasse, I have a few snails, hermits, and a very small emerald crab in the tank. Maybe the also timid firefish got spooked by something and just went into hiding?

Have a great day!
it just had a spa day!

Back