Wednesday Morning Dogs GIF by Chippy the Dog

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very true Ned!
Maybe I’ll pick up a couple of cheapo bathroom scales and just have the tanks sitting on them so I can keep an eye on the weight.
Sure glad it was only burgers and not a big ole slab of venison back strap!
I vaguely remember a sticker of some sort that you could put on the side of a tank that registered how close you were to empty? I'm guessing it was temperature sensitive? Honestly, it has been a long time since we've grilled. I have been with my husband about 9 years and he has gone through at least a half dozen grills. Three he set on fire, two just rusted... I got him a really nice used Weber and he got rid of it because he wanted a side burner. We did not complain because the man refused to ever clean a grill. He would profess that it was part of what seasoned the grill. We called that bacteria and no one wanted to eat off of it. He still has 6 tanks behind the tiki bar, which he used as his reasoning for ordering a propane generator. He sold the unopened gas generator that we had in the garage the day before the propane one arrived. Murphy delivered it and dropped it along the way. Sure hope that Tropical Storm Fred is kind to us, given that I have six propane tanks and no generator. I wonder if any of them have that sticker? I will have to look later and let you know.
tv show television GIF by Chrisley Knows Best

Last edited:

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning. Got to do some errands today to get stuff for my daughter before going back to college tomorrow. They have two twin xl beds in the dorms with only one person per room. So this year she want to put the two beds together to make a king bed. Because some kids did that last year so she needs to do it this year. And of course she needs new king size sheets and comforter too. And one of those strap kits to hold the two mattresses together. I didn’t even know there was such a thing. I’m thinking… but what about all the twin bedding we bought you last year??? :rolleyes:
Have a good day everyone.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
my mornings are getting later and later by the day...:D
have a great day all...:)
ps ,check them lines every time you change a propane tank...;)
i have seen one fail and ignite,luckily he was fast enough to shut down tank...:oops:

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings! i thought you sprayed water on the tank and what landed above the gas line evaporated first. or you looked where there was condensation or something. my answer is to have a spare full tank in the garage.
Dental is done , for a healing time period. now just uncomfortable with the swelling.

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Changing the tank on the fire table turned into a project. It fired right up but I was unhappy with the flame pattern so I decided to pull it all apart and clear out the lines. Removed all of the fire glass and flipped it up on its side to work on it ( in the sun, I might add because it to heavy to move by myself). That’s when it got interesting. Turns out that hornets like to make their nests in there. No stings but a lot of running and screaming like a little girl, LOL!
Finally got it all back together and It works like a charm. Even slapped a coat of paint on the weather lid and polished the granite top. 608CE437-05EA-40EC-A4CC-E3D5521C6A5A.jpeg A5501DEB-440C-4F1C-9A8D-5165F6EEDEEB.jpeg

Last edited:

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning Reefies
we got pummeled with storms starting yesterday midafternoon and through early this morning.
lost the canopy to the deck swing.
waiting for daylight to see if any worse.
power is out around us. we still have power with out the generator.
power company is telling people maybe a week before power is restored.
supposed to be getting a coral delivery today.
hope all of you are swell.
have a fab day. :cool:
IMG_4193.JPG

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning Reefies
we got pummeled with storms starting yesterday midafternoon and through early this morning.
lost the canopy to the deck swing.
waiting for daylight to see if any worse.
power is out around us. we still have power with out the generator.
power company is telling people maybe a week before power is restored.
supposed to be getting a coral delivery today.
hope all of you are swell.
have a fab day. :cool:

That's awful about the storms. I'm so glad you're on generator power! I hope the coral delivery works out ok.

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning Everyone!
Its supposed to cool off here in the next few days but today promises to be another super hot and humid one.
Off to the Neurologist this morning to get results on the “photo shoot” of my brain and give her my feedback on the Emgality injections. I weaned myself off of the Pred per her instructions and the headaches are still hitting me nightly. Emgality needs to build up in your system so maybe I need to continue Pred until then.
Should get a sentencing verdict on Dans killer any day now. Defense is now claiming his brain was damaged in the womb when his Father beat his pregnant Mother. Funny, he only had an MRI after the crime when he was in his 30’s.
Maybe the rules will change and by the time he gets executed, Dan’s wife Lisa will get to push the plunger.

Its going to be an indoor day today. Work on tank, work on orchids, make RO/DI water, etc.
Wishing Y’all the greatest! :cool:

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning
My trip to the neuro is tomorrow. I am tired of dealing with this so I am going to ask about a brain transplant.
Not having any sleep patterns is more of an issue than you would think. Sleep begins and ends our day. But not mine.

I think their bag of tricks is mostly empty now too.

I have spent my life filling my head with stuff. Glad some of it is useful once in a while.

After disappearing for 20 days and being classified as lost at sea, the wrasse is out over there again today.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
On a rural road, a state trooper pulled a farmer over and said, “Sir, did you know that your wife fell out of your truck several miles back?” “Thank God!” said the farmer. “I thought I had gone deaf.”

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 74 45.1%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 75 45.7%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 15 9.1%

Back