Good Morning!

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Peaceful?
Yup, says semi aggressive on the LA/DD site I got him from, but he's never shown aggression towards the clowns.
He has a cool personality, loves to hang out on my frag rack next to my zoas when I walk by.
Loves to sit around on the rocks or on the sand like a goby or blenny.

81819.jpg

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning.
Louie finds me irresistible after I touch the fish food in the morning. Lots of licking and purring. Perhaps I should give him some Reef Frenzy. Jazzy lived 19 years and Mocha is 14. There is probably something wrong with a person that casually makes long term commitments.

Jill got her CPAP yesterday and it was the first time in a decade I didn't have to sleep with an asthmatic elephant with a cold in the room. Perhaps she will be able to say something to me other than "I am tired"
soon.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It was a little windy walking to the beach this morning. Nothing interesting as it was high tide so no collecting.

I could use a bad day on the beach like that!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It’s FriYAY!!! It’s FriYAY!!! :cool:

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jill got her CPAP yesterday and it was the first time in a decade I didn't have to sleep with an asthmatic elephant with a cold in the room. Perhaps she will be able to say something to me other than "I am tired"
soon.

I feel your pain. My husband tried the CPAP but, could not get use to it or sleep with it on. Then the night that something went wrong, either not hooked up right or defective unit, and the hose filled up with water and he about drown in his sleep ;Drowning, he got rid of it. Sadly, I'm the one that is always tired. ;Yawn

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel your pain. My husband tried the CPAP but, could not get use to it or sleep with it on. Then the night that something went wrong, either not hooked up right or defective unit, and the hose filled up with water and he about drown in his sleep ;Drowning, he got rid of it. Sadly, I'm the one that is always tired. ;Yawn
I have used one for 5 years. Saved my life. I have done the hose full of water thing.

Jill gets the cancer removed from her leg today. Keeping these old meat bags going is getting to be a chore.

mshonk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon everyone. I have been ridiculously busy as of late. I hope everyone is well. I was skimming the last 60ish pages in the thread. I will likely double back when I am all caught up in life. HA! I feel more like the last three years have been an ongoing project. I have gotten a ridiculous amount of work done outside of my career and think some R&R is due.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back