Good Morning!

Best reef aquarium LED lighting

Paul B

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Good Morning. Tonight we are going to a Dean Martin fund raiser. I don't really want to go but I got roped into it. They have this Dean Martin impersonator there. I wish I could find someone to impersonate me and go there instead of me. :cool:

Top Shelf Aquatics
Best reef aquarium LED lighting

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Morning all!!! One more day till we drive to Florida to visit my dad. Thinking of stopping by WWC since we have to drive past it..... we’ll sort of lol.
Don't forget that they have two locations. Any way that you can stop on the way back so that you can have more flexibility with what you can purchase?

Eagle_Steve

To many tanks!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Don't forget that they have two locations. Any way that you can stop on the way back so that you can have more flexibility with what you can purchase?
I can make a way lol.

Go into the first one and come out and say to the family “this is the wrong one. have to go to the other one” lol

Earn WWC Rewards Points

Paul B

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Good Morning. Today is my 46th wedding anniversary. We were invited to a great Italian party last night with a couple of hundred people, great food and a Dean martin Impersonator and a guy who sung like Pavarotti.

Too much food and drinking so today my fish can take care of themselves and order take out. I threw my credit card in my tank. :cool:

Do you think you too much water testing takes a toll on you and your aquarium?

• Yes

Votes: 211 43.3%
  • No

Votes: 218 44.8%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 58 11.9%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
SaltwaterAquarium.com Black Friday Deals
TCK Corals