Good Morning!

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We just came back from CVS to get our Free Flu shots. The huge sign outside read "Free Flu Shots, No Waiting"

So we went in, and after waiting we got the free Flu Shots for $27.99. ;Bucktooth
It was $27.99 to put up with you.
JK

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning, the sun is shinning and I don't have to take the next three days in the rain, snow, and bone chilling temperatures to set up for a wedding! That was last weekend sigh....

I forgot to mention it was an outdoor wedding....oops!

Last edited:

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning. Tonight we are going to a Dean Martin fund raiser. I don't really want to go but I got roped into it. They have this Dean Martin impersonator there. I wish I could find someone to impersonate me and go there instead of me. :cool:

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Morning all!!! One more day till we drive to Florida to visit my dad. Thinking of stopping by WWC since we have to drive past it..... we’ll sort of lol.

Don't forget that they have two locations. Any way that you can stop on the way back so that you can have more flexibility with what you can purchase?

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't forget that they have two locations. Any way that you can stop on the way back so that you can have more flexibility with what you can purchase?
I can make a way lol.

Go into the first one and come out and say to the family “this is the wrong one. have to go to the other one” lol

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning. Today is my 46th wedding anniversary. We were invited to a great Italian party last night with a couple of hundred people, great food and a Dean martin Impersonator and a guy who sung like Pavarotti.

Too much food and drinking so today my fish can take care of themselves and order take out. I threw my credit card in my tank. :cool:

Back