Good Morning!

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a general PSA, people!
YvQ7fp5.jpg
Now I am afraid to take mine off. Thanks.
I must be more famous than I realized. Asian women want to date me and Nigerians want to send me millions of dollars.

I am no longer trying to make a difference. I am now trying to not leave a mess for someone else to take care of.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not scared at all? Does your heart always beat like that?
I admit I did 5 completely different things over the years and was always excited for the change.
It is hard ot be scared after being blown up, along with a few other things lol. The easiest way to say it is anticipation. I cannot wait for something new and different.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
[...]
I am no longer trying to make a difference. I am now trying to not leave a mess for someone else to take care of.

You’re making a difference to Louie!!!

(and probably a lot of others as well)

WiscoFishNut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning! My day started off with a Spectrum internet fail.. Upgraded our service to 100Mbps yesterday, guy didn't swap out the modem, but the test showed 116Mbps down/11Mbps up so I shrugged it off. This morning the modem wouldn't connect at all. Called support, was told the modem was deactivated because it wasn't "compatible" :rolleyes::mad:;Punch Options were to wait 1-2 days for em to ship me one or drive in myself and pick one up from their store. Great stuff for someone who works from home and manages multiple teams via VoIP/Skype/Teams..

krbshappy71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! Almost noon here, whoops. @Eagle_Steve It is never too late to reinvent yourself. I left a job of 15 yrs to move from CO to DE, then left a cushy-quiet job to leap into this finance office knowing nothing. I did it because it scared me and I love it! Sometimes it is good to scare yourself :) Best wishes!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you know? Does it roar?
It is so tiny it sounds like Louie. I cant tell them apart.

Honestly I am usually up already. It comes out and is hunting so I put a live shrimp in the tank and it eats it. It goes back into the rocks until next time which will be Saturday probably. It only eats one. I got a tiny lion and a big eel when I ordered them. I really wish it had been the other way around. It is much easier to cut a dead shrimp into tiny pieces than find tiny live food here.

I have a worm culture starter coming and I am hoping he will eat those too for a little diversity.

WiscoFishNut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! Woke up today to find the skimmer on my Coral QT is finally dialed in and pulling gunk w00t! In not so good news the red lobo is looking not so good. Certainly learning a lot in a short order of time about how not to do things lol. I am happy that the torch is looking great still and same with the rest of the bunch except for the hammer which seems to be hanging on and showing slight improvement.

Last edited:

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 21.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back