Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I plan on it, picking up my first BTA as well as a decent list of corals and even a pederson shrimp.

Awesome - good luck on the purchases! I'll try to return the favor and share pictures next weekend from the WWC Grand Opening!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks @Peace River! You'll like that Ato, I have one for my new build. Tried it out when I was leak testing the sump and it was super easy to set up.

@WiscoFishNut - you were definitely correct! A quick glance at the directions and the Smart ATO was setup and working in just a few minutes. I know it is a simple thing, but I am always impressed when a product is better than expected.

WiscoFishNut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WiscoFishNut - you were definitely correct! A quick glance at the directions and the Smart ATO was setup and working in just a few minutes. I know it is a simple thing, but I am always impressed when a product is better than expected.

Heck yeah! I'm about to fill up the reservoir for the on the new DT here in a few minutes. It'll be nice to not have to do daily rounds with the water jug ;Woot

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been having a problem with my white worm culture, it's hatching flies so last week I flooded their container and I was straining it when my neighbor came over. He asked what I was doing and I said "I am washing my worms".

He just shook his head and walked away. :oops:

Dsnakes

Knight Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning R2R :)

I have been having a problem with my white worm culture, it's hatching flies so last week I flooded their container and I was straining it when my neighbor came over. He asked what I was doing and I said "I am washing my worms".

He just shook his head and walked away. :oops:
I hate it when my neighbors catch me washing my worms :p

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A Good Frosty Morning today, going to put the yard away until spring. Also time to service all the yard equipment, snow machines and Generators. I should have gone to work:p. IF i get things done I might start installing my controller or get my radions programmed......I should get the lights first, special guests arriving next week :cool: Good day all!

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning.
My ATO failed, again. So I just ordered a new one. I put 10k bulbs in the metal halides yesterday and cleaned the glass and intake filters. Hoping to rev things up a bit. Several things just aren't growing. It looks quite a bit different but I think I will like it. Now I need to change the T-5s to something bluer.

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning everyone! Working ti'll noon today and then taking the girls trick or treating tonight. Gotta squeeze in some tank maintenance in there somewhere o_O

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 51 39.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 11.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 36 28.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 24 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back