Good Morning!

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Sunday Morning Everyone.
I put up the Christmas tree last night for the Mrs. we generally decorate during thanks giving when the kids are around.
Anyone Have a Decorated Tree yet? Do you have a tradition? PIC'S?

As tradition has it, we put it up the day after Thanksgiving; and it comes down New Year's Day. My favorite time of the year!

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning. It's raining real hard here on Long Island today and I wanted to collect water but I wimped out and will go another day.
I had nothing to do so I finished this money making machine just in case I find a nice piece of acropora that needs a home.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had nothing to do so I finished this money making machine just in case I find a nice piece of acropora that needs a home.

I think your cranking out cash for new quarantine system :p Nice work BTW. Really like that Tesla generator you posted

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've started the process of getting my protein skimmer up and running. I've been dreading this day based on the problems so many seem to have. And it appears, I'm going to have the same fun.;Facepalm

Don't be afraid to adjust the height that the skimmer is placed (add/change the height of the stand that the skimmer sits on) and make sure that you maintain a good air way (regular preventative maintenance recommended). Also feel free to ask questions as you dial it in - it really doesn't need to be overwhelming. :)

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't be afraid to adjust the height that the skimmer is placed (add/change the height of the stand that the skimmer sits on) and make sure that you maintain a good air way (regular preventative maintenance recommended). Also feel free to ask questions as you dial it in - it really doesn't need to be overwhelming. :)

thanks. It looks like i'm going to have to raise it about an inch. I'll get it figured out...……………………………..eventually.;)

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've started the process of getting my protein skimmer up and running. I've been dreading this day based on the problems so many seem to have. And it appears, I'm going to have the same fun.;Facepalm
Nonsense...weeks of a break-in, cleaning, recleaning, tweaking height, flow and then add some bacteria and watch the bubbles overflow... usually outside your sump on your cabinet floor.....what could be more fun?

Brake job on a 66 Thunderbird? Racking out 2 ton power supply inverter? Motivating teenagers to do....well anything really?

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nonsense...weeks of a break-in, cleaning, recleaning, tweaking height, flow and then add some bacteria and watch the bubbles overflow... usually outside your sump on your cabinet floor.....what could be more fun?

Brake job on a 66 Thunderbird? Racking out 2 ton power supply inverter? Motivating teenagers to do....well anything really?

Tidings of joy to u too. ;)

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I have to do an engine swap on a cruze with piston slop, does that count?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back