Good Morning!

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning all!

Just dropping this in if any of you would like to come check out my new channel! First video was to get my feet wet! Hope you all enjoy. Happy Saturday!

i predict that you will do well. very nice start!

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning all! Trying to be optimistic that the glass is half full instead of half empty. Pessimistic me: Only one more day until Monday. Optimistic me: I have one more day until Monday! ;Joyful

giphy.gif

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning all! Trying to be optimistic that the glass is half full instead of half empty. Pessimistic me: Only one more day until Monday. Optimistic me: I have one more day until Monday! ;Joyful

giphy.gif

Just like your glass is completely full of something (air, water, lemonade, etc.), your weekend is also full of memories and opportunities!

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone!

woke up to some thundering this morning, but of course it stopped by 9. I’m an odd fish in that I actually enjoy storms. Makes everything seem cozier.

anyway, cleaned a bathroom. Now hanging out until I have to go to a client’s house for a short therapy session. Wasn’t given any office hours today, so I’ll have to be annoying and email again. My lady and I are buying our first house, so I need all the hours I can get. Oh well.

it’s still a good day!

WiscoFishNut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm late to the game today, but hope y'all had a great weekend! I did battle with landscape pavers and algae most of the weekend. Oh and I finally got sick of my scraggly mountain man hair(last cut was in Feb lol) and took the clippers with a 1 guard to my dome :p

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! Finally having my eye appointment today, which was supposed to be in March. We all know what happened then. What a crazy year so far.

Huge relief yesterday. Our youngest grandson (16 months old) woke up Saturday with a 104 fever and had to be Covid tested. Thankfully, yesterday the fever was gone and the Covid test came back negative! It was a worrisome weekend, to say the least!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 23 39.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.4%
Back