Good Morning!

Very COOL ! ! !
Thumb.gif
Thumb.gif
 
Good Monday morning all! Headed to Blue Harbor Resort in Sheboygan today to take the girls to the indoor waterpark. @vetteguy53081 I'll be in your neck of the woods ;)
 
Good Monday morning all! Headed to Blue Harbor Resort in Sheboygan today to take the girls to the indoor waterpark. @vetteguy53081 I'll be in your neck of the woods ;)

Bermuda shorts and a cheap flowered shirt today?
 
Good Monday morning all! Headed to Blue Harbor Resort in Sheboygan today to take the girls to the indoor waterpark. @vetteguy53081 I'll be in your neck of the woods ;)

Yes- no kidding. Am home at 4 but leaving at 5p for meeting and will be back 7:15p and remainder of evening
 
Good morning! I’m off work today. It was my son’s first day of kindergarten ;Woot

Water park sounds great!

Nice! Congratulations little Snake!

Or is it Snake Jr. ?

0F36B3FC-5F7F-4BB2-81C0-B997391172A8.gif
 
Thanks! My poor son is scared to death of snakes ;Hilarious

LOL, my daughters (10 and 8) are the exact opposite. They run and try to catch them.
 
I'm running very behind, but Good Morning everybody! #GoodmorningR2R
 
Hello Folks . Typical day for me I got a lot done but nothing I wanted ! Tomorrow I refuse to answer my phone & I'm going cross town to a really nice not so Local FS !
Oh Ya this is a 3 day weekend for You working Folk. What's planned ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new