Good Morning!

Lol I’m in Hatteras North Carolina, am I to far to come over?:D
We've got plenty to spare! After drinking this stuff you might jog back, lol. My dad lives in Mount Olive, NC. Also, be safe with this storm approaching
 
Time to finish the neighbors sidewalk!

It’s a beautiful morning!

4ed6efe7074af67fc2d8edf98a394e11.jpg
 
Morning everyone. Were moving a little slow today ;)
 
Good morning! I finished my tank maintenance yesterday and I am now laying down a challenge for myself this week. Can I go seven days without putting my hands in the tank. We shall see.

I am making my traditional chili to kick off the NFL season. I spoil my family and make three versions every time. One with beef and beans, one with no beans and one vegetarian. They are lucky I just love making chili of any kind.

 
Good morning guy.
Kids snuck in last night into my bed. 4 people on a queen size isn't doing wonders for my back. Feels like I was hit with a pillow case full of soap. :(
Ditto! Fell asleep reading with my 10 year old in his bed. I hope my liver survives the Tylenol cocktail.
 
Good morning! I finished my tank maintenance yesterday and I am now laying down a challenge for myself this week. Can I go seven days without putting my hands in the tank. We shall see.

I am making my traditional chili to kick off the NFL season. I spoil my family and make three versions every time. One with beef and beans, one with no beans and one vegetarian. They are lucky I just love making chili of any kind.
I'm up for adoption.
 
Good morning guy.
Kids snuck in last night into my bed. 4 people on a queen size isn't doing wonders for my back. Feels like I was hit with a pillow case full of soap. :(
Lol, our toddler has been making comments about sleeping in our bed so I know it's coming...
 
Did someone say deathwish?

I solemnly swear that crabs is up to no good ;)
 
I'm up for adoption.

We would gladly take both you and your son. Eaters do the dishes!

Lol, our toddler has been making comments about sleeping in our bed so I know it's coming...

We killed this idea early in our family. Everyone has there own bed. I had a cousin where all four of the family slept in a king bed every single night. No way I was letting that happen.


 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new