Good Morning!

Monday is our 37th Wedding anniversary. Jill got me an ultrasound of my lower abdomen. I am hoping it is a girl.

Hahahahahahahahaha...hope its a boy just like you and me. lol
 
@Dsnakes I'm voting the fish be named Crabs McSparkly
 
good morning all


giphy.gif
 
Good Morning
My kids already named him/her Sparky. My vote was Sparkles :p
Congratz! Beautiful Fish...Im partial to Sparky;)
Good morning :) I was up and off to work early. Sitting in the parking lot and realized I wasn’t scheduled to open ;Facepalm
images
 
Yes but aren’t “We” the trash can?
I resemble that remark, short, squat, smelly and gets kicked around and then sent to the curb on a regular basis :confused:

Good morning from State College PA
Hey Doc, have you been to MSU? Big Vet/farm school up here? My kids are Alum.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new