Good Morning!

my monday morning just got better i am going to be a grandad ,my son and his wife had there scan today and its due 26th December

GentleUnlawfulHellbender-size_restricted.gif
Congrats!!! He needs a tank for his nursery.
 
Hi all...sorry I've not been on much the past few days...

My Dad died (lived out of state) and this is how it went down in a text. Not even a voicemail. (some things 'XXX') so some friends outside of R2R who are members will not know my identity here. Sorry about that.

'This isn't the best way to let you know, but your dad died about 11 tonight. His arrangements will be at XXX Funeral Home.
I haven't told your XXX, you may want to do that.'


Not seeking a pity party just explaining my absence.
 
Hi all...sorry I've not been on much the past few days...

My Dad died (lived out of state) and this is how it went down in a text. Not even a voicemail. (some things 'XXX') so some friends outside of R2R who are members will not know my identity here. Sorry about that.

'This isn't the best way to let you know, but your dad died about 11 tonight. His arrangements will be at XXX Funeral Home.
I haven't told your XXX, you may want to do that.'


Not seeking a pity party just explaining my absence.
I’m sorry to hear that... That’s tough on its own and not the best way to find out.
 
Hi all...sorry I've not been on much the past few days...

My Dad died (lived out of state) and this is how it went down in a text. Not even a voicemail. (some things 'XXX') so some friends outside of R2R who are members will not know my identity here. Sorry about that.

'This isn't the best way to let you know, but your dad died about 11 tonight. His arrangements will be at XXX Funeral Home.
I haven't told your XXX, you may want to do that.'


Not seeking a pity party just explaining my absence.
Sorry to hear Captain. Shame you had to get the news in such an impersonal manner. Sending you some hugs.

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new