Good Morning!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning and wishing everyone the best no matter what well you are drinking from today!

CatDrip.gif

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning. Today is my 46th wedding anniversary. We were invited to a great Italian party last night with a couple of hundred people, great food and a Dean martin Impersonator and a guy who sung like Pavarotti.

Too much food and drinking so today my fish can take care of themselves and order take out. I threw my credit card in my tank. :cool:
Happy Anniversary!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sounds like a RUFF nite :p
1570368577824.png

;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious

krbshappy71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! (afternoon) Yesterday we went to three fish stores, (NJ this time) my, how they can vary! From big wig fancy to....um...yah no let's not come here again, ever. I did spend a lot of time in one store talking to the owner and will likely go back when I'm ready to stock up on starter supplies just to support them. Today was Fort Mott in NJ (love that place) and just taking care of the house and yard before the work week.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
MondayClownfish.gif

...and I really like clownfish, but really?!? It's Monday!!!

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning.
Today the fish get stuck in a box and sent to me. This always makes me feel bad.
How about you sit in a box until they arrive? LOL!

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
30B2626A-0AAF-4C54-B5D2-9467426CC40C.jpeg

Why am I posting this garbage you ask, well, I was doing about 25 MPH behind this truck, bumming and being impatient like a fool when a huge buck ran right between us coming about a foot from my hood leading me to spend a moment watching my heart beat. If that truck was not there I would have been doing 45 for sure and not been able to stop in time. Yikes! Be sure folks, that thing slowing you down is just part of the plan.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Why am I posting this garbage you ask, well, I was doing about 25 MPH behind this truck, bumming and being impatient like a fool when a huge buck ran right between us coming about a foot from my hood leading me to spend a moment watching my heart beat. If that truck was not there I would have been doing 45 for sure and not been able to stop in time. Yikes! Be sure folks, that thing slowing you down is just part of the plan.

Of course another way to look at it is that you would’ve already been a mile down the road by the time the deer got anywhere near you if you hadn’t been slow down by the garbage truck! Either way it’s a healthy reminder - I’m glad that you and the deer are okay and that you were able to get your cardio exercise in today!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 143 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back