Good Morning!

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got back from the fish market and bought 2 dozen live crabs. This is the first year I didn't go crabbing so I had to buy them. I finished cleaning them and my fish had a feast. My anemone looks to big for my tank now. ;Wacky

Now my wife will make a nice linguine and crabs and I will be in heaven.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I ordered a few other things along with my Smart ATO but they were secondary so I didn't really focus on them or even think to mention them in my earlier post. I have to say that I am really impressed with the Icecap 4" media cups that fit nicely into the filter cup slots - they are thick durable plastic that seem like they will hold up for quite some time plus they come with their own media bags with an easy to use draw string that can double as a stand alone mesh filter bag. Hopefully I'll get a chance to set up the ATO in the next couple of days, but for know I am enjoying the nice surprise that comes with receiving a product that is a higher quality than expected!

#IceCap

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning! We're almost to Friday!

ThursdayWall.gif

...and Friday evening is the R2R 2020 Partner Membership Drawing!

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning.
Been up for hours, faced the 6 squeaker snake. The cat licked my eye. Drank all the coffee.
I have a dog for every day of the week and 2 cats for Sunday. There are enough pics of them on here. Fish are all there. Something was in the water and they had a feeding frenzy this morning. The new urchin is in the tube with the eel. I hope that works out.
Played the Mocha door game. Mocha wants to go out and sits by the door. I go to the door. Louie follows me. Mocha runs away making angry cat noises because Louie jumps on him and bites his tail.
The more he runs the better Louie likes it. I have to get him out the door and keep Louie in.
Just another day.

WiscoFishNut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning folks! A happy one indeed :) New tank is full, system running, no leaks, and taking a mental health day from work. I seriously recommend the MH days to keep life in perspective. I plan on decompressing today and finishing some odds and ends - ATO setup, light setup, powerheads, adjust temp controllers, dose biospira and ammonia..

1024190811_HDR.jpg

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Something was in the water and they had a feeding frenzy this morning
Clean up Crew arrived yesterday tossed them in and the hippo tangs and Maroon clown had Escargot for dinner:mad:
And that was after a half sheet of nori and pellets. My clown eats nori and the tangs eat snails .....go figure;Wacky

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning! It's gonna be a good day!

FridayFeeling.gif

...of course it helps that I took the day off!

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning all!!! Leave this place called Boston today and headed home. Not a bad city, but my accent gets me some looks for sure lol. Excluding southy. Went to small pub with some guys from work last night and those Irish drunks welcomed me right on in.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 104 75.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back