Good Morning!

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning.

He is fine. We got Lilly a new bed to rest her old bones on. Louie has claimed it. He is now taking a break from paper towel shredding.
IMG_1830-L.jpg
He looks exhausted! Lol

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone! Getting ready for Friday even though the factory is running 7 days for the the next 3 weeks.:(
I got a new toy and I was up late using it. No not a skimmer or fancy light but a Vacuum sealer:p I am ashamed that I haven't bought one sooner. I processed last weeks harvest and its nice to see whats in the package. BTW the wife never said BOO about that BIG box on the porch.:cool:

I start getting ready for friday on Saturday.;Smuggrin

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apparently there is **** on here and I have missed it. We are having a cleavage uprising.
I can honestly say I have seen 2 things I found offensive and reported them and they disappeared. Neither involved ******.
I am old enough to understand my taste isn't the same as everyone else's but some people are flat out crass these days.

Now there is a post complaining about cleavage made by someone with an avatar showing cleavage.
LOL

Are women being objectified by posting pictures of themselves. I would think that is self objectivisation.
Not sure that is even a real word.

Last edited:

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now there is a post complaining about cleavage made by someone with an avatar showing cleavage.
LOL

Are women being objectified by posting pictures of themselves. I would think that is self objectivisation.
Not sure that is even a real word.
Well Im old enough to say I look at the pictures :p so forget about if its a word or not and show me the Beef o_O
the complaint...that is :D

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well Im old enough to say I look at the pictures :p so forget about if its a word or not and show me the Beef o_O
the complaint...that is :D

I learned a new phrase. Cleavage advertising. They must be for sale. Perhaps I could get Jill a new one. She has a rubber one but it doesn't make her shirts fit right. I guess 2 would match.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Friday morning, I was making saltwater last night and almost pumped too much water into the salt water mix tank, did this once already and flooded the basement so Im going to put a float switch on the pump to kill 120v power. One job leads to another.
So what I really found shocking;) was the amount of crud on the bottom of my mix barrel;Vomit
I bought a bucket Of IO to fill and cycle the tank and only used half a bucket and the amount was significant enough that it breaks up into large flakes and doesn't dissolve. Too bad because I really like it and was going to stick with it. I cant imagine 1 year of use. AWC is not going to like those chunks so I will have to clean out the barrel before that kicks in..
and another Job

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back