OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning everyone! Were getting hammered with snow right now, but I was still able to make it into work on time. Thank goodness for all wheel drive :D

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning everyone! Were getting hammered with snow right now, but I was still able to make it into work on time. Thank goodness for all wheel drive :D

Be safe!

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning!! Rainy, cold and generally nasty outside, you know, winter. Plus I'm starting to feel a cold coming on so...yay.

Re-watched a great movie last night..."The Train" 1965 John Frankenheimer with Burt Lancaster and Jeanne Moreau. Been awhile since last saw it. What a great action movie! Very neat, no unnecessary exposition, treats audience with intelligence, great shots and camera work.

Clean tank day...knocked down the phosphates with Phosguard over last few weeks and now my GHA is brown stringy struggling to survive hair algae, so it's now BSSTSHA. But it is persistent and I need to get manual with it. Tomorrow (or maybe later today) I'll get my corals placed from the rack.

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning...bleery eyed and fuzzy headed here. No, nothing fun last light, just a hard sleep in a very cold house (10F outside and had the heater set on 67). Light dusting of snow on the ground which is nice, been too grey and too brown this winter for my tastes.

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning
I am more of a trudger than a hopper these days.

Just hanging out with Louie today. He is good at it.
IMG_2098-L.jpg

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning. Time for water tests!

One fun diversion for you all this morning, scheduled for 10:30 eastern. SpaceX has an unmanned launch scheduled (could be delayed again) wherein they will test the ability to separate the crew cabin from the launch vehicle and return it safely in a splashdown. The launch vehicle is expected to explode after separation. Fun!

T-45 minutes...

You can live stream it here:

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning...bleery eyed and fuzzy headed here. No, nothing fun last light, just a hard sleep in a very cold house (10F outside and had the heater set on 67). Light dusting of snow on the ground which is nice, been too grey and too brown this winter for my tastes.
67? I keep my house at 64 at night lol. I cant sleep unless its cooler.

Morning all!

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 28 16.3%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.6%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 74 43.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%
Back