Good Morning!

I wonder if they make a controller for cats. Louie needs some automation.
serveimage
 
I wonder if they make a controller for cats. Louie needs some automation.
serveimage

If not, they should for those times when people are woefully unable to serve them. ;Cat
 
Last edited:
I wonder if they make a controller for cats. Louie needs some automation.
serveimage
I would live to see the cats reaction to the temp probe install ;Wideyed
 
Morning everyone. I hit the ground running today!
I hit the ground running, too....ground hit back. Luckily the couch was here to soften my landing.
 
Good morning all.

Been trying to find a good dose for Phosphate Rx last several days. Started slow (1 drop every 20 gallons) as I only wanted a .07 ppm drop. Yup, we're talking small numbers it's only 140 liters actual and 0.1 ppm PO4 to start. Was curious to see if adding a few drops every couple days would be sufficient over using media. So went from 2 drops - no change, to 4 drops - no change, to 8 drops - aha! dropped by .03 ppm, tried 8 drops again last night, anxious to see what happens.

BTW - really liking that NYOS Phosphate test kit - not sure if I said that before. Sampling 20 ml at a time seems like a good thing and the color variations while gradual are definitive and easy to interpolate. Early days yet, but liking it.
 
I hit the ground running, too....ground hit back. Luckily the couch was here to soften my landing.

I’m glad you had a soft landing! :)

I started the day in running shoes and it has felt like interval training since then!
 
Morning everyone! Busy busy today. Mondays are always the worst :eek:
 
Good morning bright eyes!!!

WakeyTiger.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new