Good Morning!

Good morning all...morning funny from a coworker.

Husband: “Oh the weather is lovely today. Shall we go out for a quick jog?“

Wife: “Ha ha ha, I love the way you pronounce ‘Shall we go out and have a cake’!”
 
Not sure if it's a coincidence or not, but I've been majorly sick to my stomach since tank maintenance on Sunday :(
Did You use any recent imports from China ;Nurse J/K.... Been around the airport ? not kidding
 
Did You use any recent imports from China ;Nurse J/K.... Been around the airport ? not kidding
Hah! Haven't been to the airport in about 2 weeks thankfully. I did get elbow deep in the tank and have scratches on my arm from doggo. Didn't notice any symptoms on my skin tho. Just pukey and achey. My wife now wants me to gear up like Breaking Bad going forward just in case lol
 
Last edited:
The numb wore off. My face hurts. I mean who really needs teeth anyway.
My Grandpa just put his in a cup at night.
Eating always draws a crowd
60194222053__81B873CF-9751-4CC4-8DC0-039740AB26CF-M.jpg
 
The numb wore off. My face hurts. I mean who really needs teeth anyway.
My Grandpa just put his in a cup at night.
Eating always draws a crowd
60194222053__81B873CF-9751-4CC4-8DC0-039740AB26CF-M.jpg

I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling less than optimal, but it looks like you are well attended!
 
The numb wore off. My face hurts. I mean who really needs teeth anyway.
My Grandpa just put his in a cup at night.
Eating always draws a crowd
60194222053__81B873CF-9751-4CC4-8DC0-039740AB26CF-M.jpg
❤️ Hope you feel better
 
I am at 32 right now only intend to replace the yellow tang and perhaps add a second lion or eel in the 75.
I’m at 3 lol
 
Good morning. So here's the plan...

DrinkCoffee.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new