Good Morning!

Good morning everyone and happy Monday. Missed the Frag swap last Saturday because my mother in law had an stroke and now I'm sick with a sore throat but working. Getting my usual plan of attack after work.... honey, lemon and a Small whisky shot. ;)
 
Good morning everyone and happy Monday. Missed the Frag swap last Saturday because my mother in law had an stroke and now I'm sick with a sore throat but working. Getting my usual plan of attack after work.... honey, lemon and a Small whisky shot. ;)
Hope everyone gets well.
Sore throat- spicy ramen soup (trust me). cures me and others Every time
 
Good morning everyone and happy Monday. Missed the Frag swap last Saturday because my mother in law had an stroke and now I'm sick with a sore throat but working. Getting my usual plan of attack after work.... honey, lemon and a Small whisky shot. ;)

Please know that I am praying for strength and health for you and your family. We missed you on Saturday.
 
Good morning everyone and happy Monday. Missed the Frag swap last Saturday because my mother in law had an stroke and now I'm sick with a sore throat but working. Getting my usual plan of attack after work.... honey, lemon and a Small whisky shot. ;)

Sorry to hear. I hope you and your MIL are are better soon!
 
And i'll everyone a little something about WI. . . . In fact I wont tell. See for yourself:

wisconsin.jpg
 
Here Spot!
1581376478328.png

Beautiful fish and an interesting place for an eye spot. IME, eye spots seem to be more commonly toward (or on) the tail.
 
Good morning. Coming at Tuesday like...

CatSwag.gif
 
Good morning everyone and happy Monday. Missed the Frag swap last Saturday because my mother in law had an stroke and now I'm sick with a sore throat but working. Getting my usual plan of attack after work.... honey, lemon and a Small whisky shot. ;)
I’ll be praying for healing. I hope you feel better soon.
 
Good morning. Another day of schools closed due to flooding. I hope y'all are staying dry.
What is going on over there? Hope you guys are high and dry
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new