Good Morning!

Spent the morning trying to come up with a side cabinet solution for my Red Sea 525. Need it for a part-time chiller, CO2 scrubber, and CaRx. All "must have" shiny toys with no place to sleep.

Was hoping I could buy a Red Sea Nano or 170 stand to match up with the existing, but the dimensions -- either the width or the length -- don't pair up. The aesthetic police force here run a tight ship. I've been in training for 27 years now, so I am gradually gaining a good sense of what may / may not pass inspection.
 
Warm today, then comes the snow - a bit of it. As stated before . . . . .
wisconsin.jpg
 
My tank newbie doing super well (got it Friday). NEXT FISH : GEM TANG !!!

1582474435217.png
 
Mornin' all. Drizzly, overcast and cold...perfect Monday.

Did my tank cleaning yesterday...stuff is getting weird. Is "melting algae" a thing? Been using Vibrant (today is 3rd week - 4th dose) and I hadn't thought it was doing much really until I started my normal Sisyphean manual algae removal. After a few min. my arm was covered in bits of what appeared to be melted algae. That wasn't too bad but then it started itching right before the burning started and then it congealed and covered my arm...kept looking around for Helen Crump (bonus Monday points for any getting that reference).

So I'm hoping the Vibrant is working and not some new phase of algae purgatory.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new