Good Morning!

Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock

siggy

I'm still swimming
View Badges
Reaction score
Good morning everyone, Any plans for the weekend? We are FINALLY getting some cold weather and Lake St Clair is finally freezing and making ice, I'm going to go ice fishing for some Yellow Perch. 25 years ago the Ice would be over 24" thick and you could drive a semi truck over it. In fact my sisters first home was part of an old USO dance hall that was trucked over
the ice. But global warming is fake news ;Wacky

Paul B

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
God Morning. I am supposed to be in the Long Island News paper today "Dans Papers" so I have to go out to find a copy.
The photographer took my picture in front of my Steam Punk Artwork at a gallery and said it would be out yesterday.

I didn't have time to look yesterday so I will look this morning after we go out for breakfast.

Of course the photographer could have been blowing smoke up my Ozonizer so I am not sure if I will find it. :rolleyes:

ScottB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Good morning folks! Finally hitting some 'teens here too but nice and sunny.

I just posted in the forum noone wants to... Fish Disease. :( If you have some ideas, I'd love to hear 'em.

Go easy on me -- I have not QTd in a decade -- but I guess my luck has just kinda run out.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Good morning folks! Finally hitting some 'teens here too but nice and sunny.

I just posted in the forum noone wants to... Fish Disease. :( If you have some ideas, I'd love to hear 'em.

Go easy on me -- I have not QTd in a decade -- but I guess my luck has just kinda run out.
What's that old country song? If I didn't have bad luck, I wouldn't have any luck at all (or something like that)!

It sounds like you still have luck - just not the kind that any of us want! :oops:

ScottB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
What's that old country song? If I didn't have bad luck, I wouldn't have any luck at all (or something like that)!

It sounds like you still have luck - just not the kind that any of us want! :oops:
Eric Clapton does a great cover on that tune. Anybody know where I put my CDs?

My sticks are happy, so it is not all bad. But if I lose the Powder or Betta, I will be in big trouble with the wifey. She talks to them more than me. Says they listen better. :)

Corals.com

Where do you stand on water changes for your reef tank?

• Regular Water Changes

Votes: 573 61.5%
  • Occasional Water Changes

Votes: 181 19.4%
  • Very Seldom Water Changes

Votes: 70 7.5%
  • Water Change ONLY when there is an issue

Votes: 76 8.2%
  • NO Water Changes Ever

Votes: 32 3.4%

Online statistics

Members online