Good Morning!

Good morning
growing impatient
IMG_3470-L.jpg
 
We are watching our Grand Son for a few days so I had to put in my tank the sunken ship with the bubbles coming out that he gave me last year.

My fish are getting the horrors. :rolleyes:

 
I always try to be positive and I'm positive that...

NotAMorningPerson.gif
 
Good morning everyone

PenguinRun.gif

Sprinting into the weekend.
 
Good morning everyone, Any plans for the weekend? We are FINALLY getting some cold weather and Lake St Clair is finally freezing and making ice, I'm going to go ice fishing for some Yellow Perch. 25 years ago the Ice would be over 24" thick and you could drive a semi truck over it. In fact my sisters first home was part of an old USO dance hall that was trucked over
the ice. But global warming is fake news ;Wacky
 
God Morning. I am supposed to be in the Long Island News paper today "Dans Papers" so I have to go out to find a copy.
The photographer took my picture in front of my Steam Punk Artwork at a gallery and said it would be out yesterday.

I didn't have time to look yesterday so I will look this morning after we go out for breakfast.

Of course the photographer could have been blowing smoke up my Ozonizer so I am not sure if I will find it. :rolleyes:
 
Good morning folks! Finally hitting some 'teens here too but nice and sunny.

I just posted in the forum noone wants to... Fish Disease. :( If you have some ideas, I'd love to hear 'em.

Go easy on me -- I have not QTd in a decade -- but I guess my luck has just kinda run out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new