Good Morning!

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning
growing impatient
IMG_3470-L.jpg

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone, Any plans for the weekend? We are FINALLY getting some cold weather and Lake St Clair is finally freezing and making ice, I'm going to go ice fishing for some Yellow Perch. 25 years ago the Ice would be over 24" thick and you could drive a semi truck over it. In fact my sisters first home was part of an old USO dance hall that was trucked over
the ice. But global warming is fake news ;Wacky

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
God Morning. I am supposed to be in the Long Island News paper today "Dans Papers" so I have to go out to find a copy.
The photographer took my picture in front of my Steam Punk Artwork at a gallery and said it would be out yesterday.

I didn't have time to look yesterday so I will look this morning after we go out for breakfast.

Of course the photographer could have been blowing smoke up my Ozonizer so I am not sure if I will find it. :rolleyes:

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning folks! Finally hitting some 'teens here too but nice and sunny.

I just posted in the forum noone wants to... Fish Disease. :( If you have some ideas, I'd love to hear 'em.

Go easy on me -- I have not QTd in a decade -- but I guess my luck has just kinda run out.

Back