Good Morning!

Good morning and good weekend! My LFS reopens in 2 weeks and I can't wait. They're not closed due to Covid, but a damaging tornado several months ago. Thankfully, they decided to rebuild. ;Joyful

That is horrible. Glad they are able to reopen!
 
Good morning.
I think I will reduce the brush pile to mulch, wash some filter socks and piddle around today.

You just reminded me that I need to wash my filter socks! I have a pile of them in my fish room sink! ;)
 
The weather forecast showed a break in the rain today.

giphy.gif


The weather forecast was wrong.
 
good morning all...enjoy the day;)tomorrow is...yep monday:p
 
Good morning and Happy Flag Day!

giphy.gif
 
they are all eyeballing you..i 'd be afraid to put hand in rt now...lol :cool:
 
Well after 3 months of closure, my gym will reopen on Wednesday and I am completely chuffed about it.

Puzzling discovery this morning tho -- about my workout shirts. They are all stretched out across the shoulders, back and arms, but seem to have shrunk around the waistline. Wrong temperature setting on the dryer I guess. I'll have to look into it further.
 
good early morning all...don't try this at home,yep 0 brakes..lol..its only uphill across street..no one was injured in making of this video,and not the rabbit either,never seen em..engine off "gear jamming" and the flintstones brakes...lol enjoy :rolleyes:
today i welcome MONDAY...LOL
EDIT:watch full screen turn up volume :oops:
View attachment WP_20200614_20_46_35_Pro.mp4
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new