Good Morning!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning everyone. When you work from home is it considered a virtual rat race?!?

giphy.gif

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! Finally having my eye appointment today, which was supposed to be in March. We all know what happened then. What a crazy year so far.

Huge relief yesterday. Our youngest grandson (16 months old) woke up Saturday with a 104 fever and had to be Covid tested. Thankfully, yesterday the fever was gone and the Covid test came back negative! It was a worrisome weekend, to say the least!

Glad your grandson is ok.

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
retirement: when i wake up I have to remember what day it was yesterday to know what today is. Tuesday Thursday and Saturday i need to get going in the morning. Is today one of these? No? ok, snooze some more. retired does not mean no commitments, just means I decide what those are. The coffee comes on at 7AM every day. some days it is fresher than others. Good Afternoon! the morning was good, too, but breakfast of hobby raised brown eggs and stuff, feeding critters, and reading posts got me into noon.

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! The joys of insomnia....nothing like dreaming about Excel formulas. The solution is to get up and put those dreams into actions! Off to work I go...

On a good note, this is the perfect time to spy on chalice sweepers...I think something is seriously wrong with me! ;Joyful

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i have missed a few mornings here :rolleyes: that insomnia thing must be getting around,anyways,
good morning ,n good night,have a great day all:)today is the hump ;)

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Pics from yesterday morning

C2B2F112-AC68-40D9-B1A1-23CC81020D4B.jpeg 318BA1A9-FFDE-4A91-8E17-F11CD197045F.jpeg

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning. Have to go do some shopping today for my daughters dorm room. Not sure how I feel about this.
Good morning, School shopping takes on a whole new meaning when there in collage ;Blackeye not to mention, Moving Day ;Blackeye;Blackeye
#three down one to go

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning everyone! I think I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

giphy.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Good morning, School shopping takes on a whole new meaning when there in collage ;Blackeye not to mention, Moving Day ;Blackeye;Blackeye
#three down one to go
Yeah, when you thought high school was expensive and Daughter going into 3rd year @ nearly $40K per year , then there is dorm fees, parking fees, etc.
Move in coming up, and school year has begun with a $1400 Macbook pro !! Then there has been shoes, coat, clothes. . . The Coral I could have . . LOL !!!

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't get me started on parking fees and FINES!
I had $185 in parking fines, for parking in the teacher's only designated parking, when visiting my girlfriend. No way I was parking in student so my car could get broke in to.
I received many official letters stating if I didn't pay up, it would be forwarded to the state police and there would be a warrant out for my arrest. that was 1978/79. I've had many tickets since then. apparently the bench warrant got lost with those parking tickets.
:cool:

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had $185 in parking fines, for parking in the teacher's only designated parking, when visiting my girlfriend. No way I was parking in student so my car could get broke in to.
I received many official letters stating if I didn't pay up, it would be forwarded to the state police and there would be a warrant out for my arrest. that was 1978/79. I've had many tickets since then. apparently the bench warrant got lost with those parking tickets.
:cool:

Well it's a little different with student campus parking. You get a letter saying your son won't graduate until someone pays.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 54 55.7%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 30 30.9%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.1%
Back