Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning Reefies.
:cool:
friday.jpg
I am disappointed in Black Friday this year. No great deals on what I need. I was hoping the BRS calcium and soda ash would have a bigger discount. Their BOGO last year was awesome.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am disappointed in Black Friday this year. No great deals on what I need. I was hoping the BRS calcium and soda ash would have a bigger discount. Their BOGO last year was awesome.
I'm looking at corals. stuff I would never consider anyways, but $200 off normally $600? I'd be po'd big time if I had paid full price 3/4 months ago.

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking at corals. stuff I would never consider anyways, but $200 off normally $600? I'd be po'd big time if I had paid full price 3/4 months ago.
I only buy the corals I want, and I only want the ones I can afford to loose. My dad always told me some people have more money than sense.

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes we watched some of it.... my wife wanted to see Dolly...thankfully she was actually singing. We were planning a trip to Dollywood this past year which didn't happen, my wife is a big fan.
We are big fans also. Dolly is just one of those adorable older ladies that you can’t help loving! She does SOOOOOmuch for the community and communities all over the world. Just a generous and loving human being!
We‘ve only been to Dollywood one time and it was great. Not your “usual” theme park!

Mike from TN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Didn’t want to mention it yesterday because it’s kind of a bummer.
So, our cat Audrey, who was abandoned by the previous owners of our house, evidently, had a Sister that was also abandoned with her. They were both “feral fix/ release or adopt kitties. We had been seeing the other Sister around for about a year but have been unable to coax her to the house to feed, care for and eventually have tested and bring inside.
We have a neighbor that lets their aggressive dogs run the neighborhood. On Wed night, we heard a ruckus on the side of our house. Yesterday morning, I found Audreys Sister dead on the side of the house. I checked the cameras and sure enough, the dog killed her.
My wife and I spent Thanksgiving morning burying her in the garden.
I called animal control and they said there is nothing they can do. They have had numerous complaints but until someone gets bitten, their hands are tied due to lack of resources.
It was a very sad morning for us!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
My son kept chewing on electrical cords so I had to ground him.
He’s doing better currently and conducting himself properly.

Mike from TN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning Friends!
Saturday = LFS day. Going to try and pick up some shrimp today. I also need some chemicals and I want to look at a good ph meter. Something that will continuously monitor.
Have a great day!
Mike :)

Mike from TN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning Reefies.
I survived Black Friday with out spending a dime.
I came close! Had to pick up a prescription yesterday but that’s ALL I spent.
My Wife wants a pair of Air Pods ( or whatever those high powered ear thingies are called) so I’ll probably order them today.
We usually only buy each other one gift and hand make each other one gift for Christmas.
Last year I made her a wall rack to hang necklaces and earrings on and she made me a cool box for all my “pocket dump” stuff (keys, wallet, etc.)
4BCA0FA3-6ACA-48C9-B389-5EEF918B67AA.jpeg
1AC319E2-A65C-4701-B220-BC0E5F69912E.jpeg

Last edited:

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! I managed to spend some $ on corals....once again, feeding my live sale addiction. I'm down to very particular corals, though. I keep a list and check it twice before pushing the button. I'm also running out of room, which is why I added the BioCube! I have some coral rearranging to do today, along with a water change. I also need a little more rock for the BioCube, which might mean a trip to the LFS....uh oh........ ;Joyful

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning! Made RODI last night and remembered to turn it off before moistening the floor. This might be a WC day. Day Two of FITBIT Liberation, I am trying to think of a catchy name before i regress, I have decided to free myself from distancism in my daily activities. lol

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! I managed to spend some $ on corals....once again, feeding my live sale addiction. I'm down to very particular corals, though. I keep a list and check it twice before pushing the button. I'm also running out of room, which is why I added the BioCube! I have some coral rearranging to do today, along with a water change. I also need a little more rock for the BioCube, which might mean a trip to the LFS....uh oh........ ;Joyful
I tried.
couldn't justify shipping cost on so few pieces.
and the FB livesale I was following, I don't know how people "mined" everything I wanted so quickly.

setting up an appointment for later next week with a local farmer.

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning! It is a little chili out here at 7 this morning with just enough slurries coming down to cover the inch thick ice. Makes for a fun walk for sure. Should be an uneventful day at work.
There are two restaurants open in town out the 40, and one is McD's so it doesn't count. Good thing I know how to cook! Have a great day and stay safe!

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning Reefies.
I survived Black Friday with out spending a dime.
I haven't spent any money this week. I will most likely buy a box of salt though. With it getting below zero on the regs I refuse to buy livestock so that greatly helps. No new corals or fish until May. Maybe March.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back