Good Morning!

good day all..:) lil late today still feels like monday..but sun is shining 40 degrees... -6 Sunday night:oops:
have a great day all....:)
 
MERMAIDS
2021020216183722-7769092663834555509-IMG_3389_HEIC-M.jpg

Shrek likes mermaids
 
Good morning! Yep, you know what day it is!

camel GIF
 
I took a nice walk early this morning on the snow covered roads. I like to go out early because it is dead quiet. The sea is about 100 yards down at the end of the street and because of the extreme quiet I thought I could barely hear a whale. They make these beautiful songs. As I listened it got louder, then louder.

It sounded like the whale was in trouble, maybe had a little gas.
Then I saw blinking yellow lights. OMG, what kind of whale is that?

OK, so it was a garbage truck. :oops:

Snowy street.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new