Good Morning!

...since I'm not totally capable on my own right now.

That's my life story. :oops:

Of course, I think that is probably true for most of us and why we need each other!!!
 
There's a lot of activity and conversation in central Florida right now about a superb owl!

owl think GIF
 
Good Morning. My power went out for a few hours last night but since my fish are not Girly, Sissy fish I didn't need to start the generator.
I started it anyway because "I" started to get cold. :confused:
 
-1 here right now. With the wind it feels like -21
Way to cold for shorts....

__3daa9e85d08c0676e3aac6eb03b8419e_width-300.jpeg
I smoke outside. I've been outside in -47 with shorts and a t shirt. The only real issue was sandals in the snow are really painful. I now throw on my snowpants over the shorts before doing outside.
 
Good morning! Heading to the LFS to pick up a green torch, super excited! Last piece this time I swear..
Seems to be a lot of this “ no more corals” talk going around today!
I’m going tomorrow and “no more corals” for me either!
I’ll post pictures after they polyp out tomorrow.
LOL!
 
Good morning everyone! As a long-term Tampa Bay fan, I have high expectations for today...

kicking field goal GIF
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new