Good Morning!

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! Have a great Wednesday! I'm speechless this morning....no coffee yet. Gotta love Rodney...that guy could always make me laugh! ;Hilarious

Tired Good Morning GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! Have a great Wednesday! I'm speechless this morning....no coffee yet. Gotta love Rodney...that guy could always make me laugh! ;Hilarious

Tired Good Morning GIF by Rodney Dangerfield
Saw Rodney Dangerfield live about 35 years ago in Cali. Bunch of us got “lit up” and went to the show. Almost had me peeing my pants.

Mike from TN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning Friends!
GSP was back to normal when I got home yesterday. Not sure exactly what was wrong. Maybe they just wanted to sleep in yesterday.
Never made it to Lowe’s so I’m going today for lumber to skirt the greenhouse platform and some weatherstripping for the roof vent.
Gonna rain so mowing is out of the question today.
Hope Y’all have a great day.
Stay Safe, Healthy & Happy!

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning. I have been walking 2 miles every morning since last fall and I lost 14 lbs. Not that I was a moose or anything, but I certainly could have been better off losing weight. My goal is 5 more pounds so I could continue my career as a male model. ;Smuggrin

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning. I have been walking 2 miles every morning since last fall and I lost 14 lbs. Not that I was a moose or anything, but I certainly could have been better off losing weight. My goal is 5 more pounds so I could continue my career as a male model. ;Smuggrin
just in time for the northern swim suit season.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
A woman phoned her husband on a cold day in Minnesota.
Wife: “The car is not starting. Dashboard shows the sign of a person sitting on a toilet.”
Husband: “What…?? Send me a picture.”

Incidentally, it was negative 4 degrees out. That was the temperature and not a toilet - W O W

Mike from TN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning Everyone!
Ended up doing some mowing yesterday and I’m paying for it now. It was warm but windy and both the Red Oaks and the White Oaks are “popping” right now. I’m currently in an allergy meltdown. More to do today and I may just wear a mask. Don’t really care what the neighbors think, they are all weirder than me. LOL!
Did a full run of tests on the tank yesterday. Everything is fine except for Ca. It’s running high (520ish) and I can’t figure it out. It was high a few weeks ago so I backed down my dosing pump. One would think with such a high bio load, I’d be using Ca. NOT producing it. Strange!
Miss Tippy is still with us. Not eating much but still eating . She took another dust bath yesterday.
Have a great day. Stay Safe, Healthy & Happy!

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning. I have a 40 gallon vat filled with 38 degree freshly collected water that I am going to warm up a bit and dump in my tank. It's raining so not much else to do. I already came in from my 2 mile, very wet walk to the beach. ;Woot

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
They say every piece of chocolate eaten shortens your life by two minutes. I’ve done the math. Seems I died in 1537.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back