Tired Coffee GIF by jjjjjohn

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning!

chilly morning but it’s supposed to get into the 60s. Gotta take the little one to school then it’s off to another day training with a new client.

in other news, I fiddled around with the marco rocks I have last night. Came up with a neat little arch that’ll be one side of my aquascape a little offset to the back (trying to add depth). Here’s hoping it can make it again when I actually have the glue I’m going to use! Lol

A2429B30-3578-4769-9CBF-F02D01266635.jpeg

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! It's Monday....hooray. :rolleyes: I was greeted with a ton of emails from Friday afternoon. What are these people doing? Who is productive on Friday afternoon? :rolleyes: Glad I don't work Friday afternoons.

Have a productive Monday! ;Joyful

Last edited:

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning. Our resident garage wren has babies again (4th year in a row now in our garage) and is busy eating up the meal worms I provided them. The bluebirds moved to a different nest box but are sitting on 5 eggs now. Which this nest box is kinda special to me since my son , my he Rest In Peace, built it in shop class years ago. I’ve got a threesome of ducks (1F, 2M) that come every day now to clean up under the bird feeders. Oh, yeah, and my tanks are still on auto pilot with dinos going crazy. You would think after no water changes for 2 months that the dinos would start going away. Can’t wait until my doctor gives me the all clear to get back to my normal routines!! Have a great Monday!

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! We have someone coming out today to give us an estimate for a whole house generator install. Super excited, but nervous about the cost..
Whole House is such a great comfort to have with the automatic switch. Expensive, but mine already has 564 operating hours on it. Long time to go without power.
my service tech says it should be good for 2000 hours minimum. Spent a little more on a Cummins engine though.

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Made record time on the drive into NYC this morning dropping a friend off at Mt Sinai medical for surgery. Fifty five minutes to midtown! A covid silver lining. So just hanging with my daughter, catching up between all her zoom calls.
Good (belated) Morning!

WiscoFishNut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whole House is such a great comfort to have with the automatic switch. Expensive, but mine already has 564 operating hours on it. Long time to go without power.
my service tech says it should be good for 2000 hours minimum. Spent a little more on a Cummins engine though.

Right on man! We ended up pulling the trigger on a whole house setup. Not the sexiest purchase by any stretch, but the peace of mind is gonna be worth it I think. Now the waiting begins - looks like early August for the install since factories are all backed up..

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right on man! We ended up pulling the trigger on a whole house setup. Not the sexiest purchase by any stretch, but the peace of mind is gonna be worth it I think. Now the waiting begins - looks like early August for the install since factories are all backed up..
Infinitely more sexy than the septic system I had to replace. And half the price too.

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! Another chilly day in the south and going to get chillier this week. Here's a new picture of my Kole tang, who I'm very happy is still alive after the rude tank "initiation" a while back. He's doing great...but is still a little guy (or gal)! Have a great Tuesday! ;Joyful

1.jpg

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 71 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 63 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back