Good Morning!

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish I could shoot in my yard without going to jail :)
Rural Tennessee, outside of city limits. I could shoot off a cannon here, if I had one! Maybe I need a cannon, LOL! :p

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning everyone! Did somebody say draft?

root beer splash GIF by A&W Restaurants

jtp7004ft

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning!

it’s Grey and wet outside but at least it’s not cold. Gotta take the kiddo to school then it’s off to work. Should be a good day overall.

FFA32A07-385A-4DC4-B55B-25F32181DD9A.jpeg
I had to look this up, had no clue what fell on may 4th!

Star Wars Day, May 4, celebrates George Lucas's Star Wars media franchise. Observance of the commemorative day spread quickly through media and grassroots celebrations. The date was chosen for the pun on the catchphrase "May the Force be with you" as "May the Fourth be with you".

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
There’s a new sports game that everyone has been playing. It’s called “Silent Tennis.” It’s basically just like regular tennis but without the racquet.

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This morning, like all mornings where I wake up and don't have an arrow going through my head I took a walk. I walked a little farther today because it is a beautiful morning and I didn't even see any road kill that kind of breaks the mood.

I walked my usual trek about a mile to the main road then when I got back I went in another direction to a beach here.

beach.jpeg

I am sure there was plenty of bacteria but I just collected 40 gallons of water near here last week so I have enough of that and I couldn't find even one amphipod or stranded sea turtle.

Unfortunately, my wife can't come walking with me any more but I always tell her a story when I get back before I make breakfast.

Today, being I walked pretty far I will explain to her how I walked and I walk a different direction every day.

"Today I walked as far as Louis and Clark. We all remember them from history, Louie Armstrong and Clark Gable.

They were famous for walking from Brooklyn New York to Bayonne New Jersey to go to 7 Elevin to buy a map.

That may not seem to far, but it was a leap year so it was twice as far.

That is one of the exciting, gut wrenching stories I tell to my wife every day.

She will then say something like :Thats nice, What did you make for breakfast?"

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally hit the 70s yesterday and got out for some golf. A perfect day (except for my score, but whatever).

Rain today. That is fine as we need it. The reservoirs should be full this time of year and they aren't. Watering restrictions will come early this year unless we get some real dumps soon.

Valve module going bad on the calcium reactor, so back to dosing 2 Part and kalkwasser until I sort it out. Anybody else having trouble sourcing ESV 2-Part? I was going through buckets of the stuff before, and now hard to find.

ESV buckets:

Attachments

• IMG-4302.jpg
    IMG-4302.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 2

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey y’all! All of the 40+ new fish seemed to have adapted to their new homes in my various tanks and I noticed that one of the male pipefish is in late term pregnancy. I’m really glad that I don’t make a habit of naming my fish!!!
40+ fish!!! Are you getting into breeding?

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally hit the 70s yesterday and got out for some golf.
I live on the edge of a golf course and can't help seeing it as it is all I can see from the front of my house.
But I don't play golf. :rolleyes:

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 60 33.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.8%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back