Good Morning!

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the raccoons i noticed in the attic of my garage Tuesday are gone. Tuesday afternoon i propped a long 2x4 from the floor up through the hatch of the attic and left one door up about a foot over night. She was as clever as i thought. probably carried them down the sloping board and off to a better place.
I spent a Summer mentally jousting with a racoon family over a bird feeder. She was extremely clever and surprisingly dexterous. She could remove and empty that thing faster than I could for months. Carabiner clips were a breeze to solve for. It was comical.

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i track activity in the hobby on a spreadsheet. lol, fish, inverts, equipment, additions, settings, testing, expenses, each tank has its own sheets in the file. down side, i can look and see how lax i am about testing and maintenance.
You should create a journal thread, lol. ;)

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning!

Happy Friday! I’m looking at a short day at work with the new kiddo and then I’ll be stopping by to check out what @F i s h y has going on with his set ups. I have a feeling I’ll come away with a lot of good ideas to apply to my build. So over all, it’s a good day!

D0BC050C-3988-451D-B0FB-2AB6B63B0CA7.jpeg

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning!

Happy Friday! I’m looking at a short day at work with the new kiddo and then I’ll be stopping by to check out what @F i s h y has going on with his set ups. I have a feeling I’ll come away with a lot of good ideas to apply to my build. So over all, it’s a good day!

D0BC050C-3988-451D-B0FB-2AB6B63B0CA7.jpeg
Why do I foresee that’s me when I’m 20?. ;Facepalm;Hilarious

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! I'm already done with work for the week. Woooooooooooooooo! I hope you all have a great Friday and weekend!

Celebrate King Kong GIF by Godzilla vs. Kong

Poof No Eyebrows

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Marning All!
Got very heavy rain yesterday afternoon and last night. Crystal clear and beautiful today. I guess I’ll find out just how good a job I did on sealing the greenhouse. I’m sure I’ll find SOME water in there this morning.
Heading out tomorrow morning for our overnight trip to Memphis so I’ve got to get all my weekend chores done today. It’s the price I have to pay for a one day break in my routine. Sometimes, I feel like I’m living out the movie “Groundhog Day”.
Hopefully, I’ll get some good pix to post up of Graceland.
Y’all have a great day and Stay Safe!
Great now I've got the Sunny and Cher song stuck in my head
I got you babe.....

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I spent a Summer mentally jousting with a racoon family over a bird feeder. She was extremely clever and surprisingly dexterous. She could remove and empty that thing faster than I could for months. Carabiner clips were a breeze to solve for. It was comical.
bird seed safe from squirrels and raccoons
IMG_2528.jpeg

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Angela will either kill me or enjoy it with me. I just ordered myself a “new toy” to soothe my aching joints.
2FE5CB24-6644-4B0F-8F03-6563B78D5A49.png Our lower deck has already been reinforced to support a tub we were going to get a few years back. Weighs over 2000lbs full.

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning My Friends!
Gonna stop for some road coffee and then the 3 hour journey to Memphis. Graceland and authentic Memphis BBQ today and then a riverboat trip on the Mighty Mississippi tomorrow.
Have a great weekend. Stay Safe, Healthy & Happy!

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning
I glued me to the rock. The coral to me. Me to me. Heck with it. What a relaxing hobby.
Biting glue off my fingers and having coffee.

I am always covered in glue! It doesn't matter how "careful" I try to be. One time I even had it in my hair....no idea on that one....:rolleyes:;Shamefullyembarrased

Back