Good Morning!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I was at my Narcotics Anonymous meeting last week with the usual group of people, when all of the sudden a duck walked in. We were all shocked. “What is a duck doing here?” we murmured to one another. The duck took a seat in our circle and introduced himself. “Hello, I’m Mike and I have a quack addiction.”

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got finished with school for tomorrow. (I know, school on a Sunday...)

But, I have to make up the school work ahead of time, if I want to go to work. This fish tank doesn't pay for itself!;Shy
Two things I promised my kids I would pay for a hundred years ago:

a) all the books you and your close friends could ever read
b) undergrad education and (with prior approval) grad school

Pretty close call on the last bit; thankfully some scholarship money kicked in there. Rather gamble on them than than me though.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning everyone! Back at it...

Working Dog GIF by Barnaby

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good (early) Morning Everyone.
Angela had an early flight out today and had to leave at 4:30 for the airport. Waiting for her to call and say she got there safely then back to bed for a few more ZZZZZ’s. Storming pretty heavily here right now and the tornado warnings are popping up already on the news. Looks to be a soggy first half of the week so I may just lay around and recover from my 40 hour “mini” vacation. Plenty of indoor chores to do but I’d love to get some outside stuff done also. I need to install the sun shade on the greenhouse and the new spa will be here any day now. All this rain is going to have the grass up to my knees also.
Y’all have a great day! Stay Safe!

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it keeps her with me every day.
mom's wreath.JPG this one is above my desk
Beautiful! She was quite talented, and many hours of work went into that pattern. I love the nautical theme. I'm pretty sure I did one with seashells also. It's probably in a box somewhere in the attic....I may have to go dig through those boxes! ;Joyful

Poof No Eyebrows

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning.
So I replaced the RO membrane on my water unit yesterday. It was the original LiquiGen brand, 150 GPD. Let me just say that the new one is so much more efficient that I flooded the laundry room TWICE yesterday. It is so much faster I actually pulled my TDS meter out to check.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning! I managed to drill the 75g without shattering it, so the new project is full steam ahead next steps - find a sump for it, plumb it, and test for leaks. 0502211535.jpg
So stressful, so satisfying! Great work!!!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Did you hear about the guy who burnt his house down by cooking a Hawaiian pizza? He should have cooked it at aloha temperature…

Back