Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not as bad as other people’s problems but
URGH! I GOTTA VENT!!!!!
I spent seven hours today mowing, picking up debris, blowing everything off so it would look nice when Angela gets home tonite. I’m more than a little OCD so when I mow, for example, I go over everything twice so not even a blade of grass gets missed. Not a leave or twig anywhere on the property when I was finished. Even washed the deck so she could check out the new spa area that she hasn’t seen yet.
We were expecting a “little” rain. Well, it hit the fan here at about 4:00 (only lasted about 1 hour), 65mph winds, and almost 3” of rain. There is debris EVERYWHERE!
Wah Wah Way!
I know, it’s not a big deal but SERIOUSLY?

We now return you to your regularly scheduled posting.

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning
They found I was venting too much so I have to wear tire patches to stop it.
iu

My PSI is low. Except for my rear. I vent more than 10 cows now. Dont tell the global warming people. They will come for me.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not as bad as other people’s problems but
URGH! I GOTTA VENT!!!!!
I spent seven hours today mowing, picking up debris, blowing everything off so it would look nice when Angela gets home tonite. I’m more than a little OCD so when I mow, for example, I go over everything twice so not even a blade of grass gets missed. Not a leave or twig anywhere on the property when I was finished. Even washed the deck so she could check out the new spa area that she hasn’t seen yet.
We were expecting a “little” rain. Well, it hit the fan here at about 4:00 (only lasted about 1 hour), 65mph winds, and almost 3” of rain. There is debris EVERYWHERE!
Wah Wah Way!
I know, it’s not a big deal but SERIOUSLY?

We now return you to your regularly scheduled posting.
you guys outa the tub yet?
if Angela doesn't like it you could turn it into a frag tub.;)

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning and Happy Friday!

little bit shorter day at work than the rest of the week. Should be good. Big goal this weekend is to get things tidied up for the tank move. Should also probably look into getting plumbing supplies....

34168BED-B580-49C3-9596-FA65ECA6737A.jpeg

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good FRIDAY morning!!! Time to celebrate! After a million or so security updates that lasted well into the night, my work computer seems to be "working" again. Don't know if I'm happy or disappointed. ;Hilarious On a more exciting note, we found out last night that our one of our sons, his wife, and our exceptionally adorable 2-year-old grandson are coming to town this weekend! ;Happy He loves to watch the fish and the other tank "critters." Have a great Friday and weekend! ;Joyful

Happy Whose Line Is It Anyway GIF

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We were given about an inch of rain last night, I didn't feel a thing, ain't having shelter grand?
Good Morning! be vigilant!
This is rather ambiguous.
Do I need a shotgun, rifle, Claymore mine, Large dog, flyswatter or Lysol spray?
I don't want anything sneaking up on me.

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is rather ambiguous.
Do I need a shotgun, rifle, Claymore mine, Large dog, flyswatter or Lysol spray?
I don't want anything sneaking up on me.
Shotgun would be the most effective in CCC. However, a shotgun/large dog combination would be: :p
Follow Me Dancing GIF

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning My Friends!
Beautiful day here after yesterday’s crazy storm. The birds are singing, squirrels and bunnies are out and we had 3 does in the yard earlier.
Angela loves the new spa. She was tearing the closet apart this morning looking for a swimsuit but no luck. We’re going shopping tonite. She refuses to “skinny dip” even though it’s completely private here.
Tomorrow is major hen house cleaning day so the girls will get to spend some “playtime “ in the greenhouse. Mary, the smaller of our Bantams has gone broody and will only leave the nest box to eat and poop. I went to get her out and she bit the heck out of me. Nothing like when one of the parrots decides to wail on you though.
Y’all have a spectacular day!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 48 55.2%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 26 29.9%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.4%
Back