Good Morning!

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mornin’ Everyone!
Looks like I missed a day yesterday. Spent the whole day mowing and pressure washing. Well, until the pressure washer died. I decided to never buy another electric pressure washer again cause they only last me a year or two. Picked up a nice gas one at Lowe’s yesterday. Craftsman with a Honda engine. I still have 3 sides of the house to do and the back deck so it looks like I’ll be getting wet again today.
Just finished major maintenance on the tank and injected a pest Nem with lemon juice.
Y’all have a great day. Hope Y’all GET GAS! LOL!
Now all you have to do is sauté it in a little olive oil with a bit of garlic.

Nems always give me gas too.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning everyone! Apparently veterinarians and auto mechanics are pleased that I have been able to do may part to help stimulate the economy this week. :confused:

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guten Morgen!
going fishing today. be back on Friday. Walleye beware, or actually, Walleye be impetuous!
what method do you use? I may have asked you this once before.
if I did, I apparently forgot the answer.
or I'm just padding my message/reaction score numbers.
seems to be "a thing" here lately. :cool:

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! I'll be done with work in about an hour and then it's officially the weekend! Have a great Friday.

Weekend Saturday GIF by Pukkelpop

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning my Friends!
Beautiful out but only in the mid 40’s .
Got the front of the house and the garden walkway washed yesterday. Angela will be working from home today so I can work on the sides and back without disturbing her.
Had a nice soak in the spa last night just before dark. Just sitting there relaxing and 7 does came out of the woods to feed on the clover patch. Very peaceful to sit there and watch them eat. It used to be a food plot that I planted when I was still hunting. If I keep it mowed about once a month, the arrowhead clover just keeps coming back and the deer love it.
Margaret the White Sexlink and Mama Pearl, the Jersey Giant, we’re fighting over a vole that one of them caught before I went out to feed them. Just amazing what a chicken will try to eat.
Well, that’s all my news for now.
Have a great day and Stay Safe, Healthy & Happy!

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning. Going down to my boat today to get it ready for the season. Yesterday I went there and put in 3 batteries and started the engines. My wife came to take stock of what we have to bring there to stock it for the season. To start we need a case of wine. :cool:

Good thing the gas is still filled from last year because we can still get gas here in New York but regular boat gas at the marina is $4.00 a gallon and the boat gets less than 2 miles a gallon and burns 22 gallons an hour. :rolleyes:

But you can't complain about boat expenses because no one really needs a boat. :)

It's not like a reef tank which is a necessity. :D

Poof No Eyebrows

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning my Friends!
Beautiful out but only in the mid 40’s .
Got the front of the house and the garden walkway washed yesterday. Angela will be working from home today so I can work on the sides and back without disturbing her.
Had a nice soak in the spa last night just before dark. Just sitting there relaxing and 7 does came out of the woods to feed on the clover patch. Very peaceful to sit there and watch them eat. It used to be a food plot that I planted when I was still hunting. If I keep it mowed about once a month, the arrowhead clover just keeps coming back and the deer love it.
Margaret the White Sexlink and Mama Pearl, the Jersey Giant, we’re fighting over a vole that one of them caught before I went out to feed them. Just amazing what a chicken will try to eat.
Well, that’s all my news for now.
Have a great day and Stay Safe, Healthy & Happy!
If you need any help getting those dangerous animals out of your yard let me know

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you need any help getting those dangerous animals out of your yard let me know
Appreciate the offer but no more harvesting deer on our land. I’m trying to get the Whitetail population back up here. I have two acres of our wooded area cordoned off as a “sanctuary “ that is totally off limits. The does fawn in there every year. I do need to get back there and replace batteries in all of my cameras though.
The only deer I’ll cull out of the herd are does that are not being bred or injured individuals. It’s lots of fun watching the fawns come out with Mom each year.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 57 49.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 63 54.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • None.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.8%
Back