Good Morning!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning folks....it’s Friday!!
Headed to Tampa tonight to spend the weekend working with / for our daughters, can’t wait to get on the road!

Be safe and enjoy your family! I'd love to come over and lend a helping hand at some point!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning everyone! Getting ready to head to Reef-a-Palooza for the weekend!

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning all and happy Friday! It’s been a while since I’ve been on here. All healed from my concussion now. Still in physical therapy from my shoulder surgery. Today I started lifting weights with that arm. A big whooping 1lb weight ,lol. I was surprised how hard it was getting at the end of the exercise to lift 1lb.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning all and happy Friday! It’s been a while since I’ve been on here. All healed from my concussion now. Still in physical therapy from my shoulder surgery. Today I started lifting weights with that arm. A big whooping 1lb weight ,lol. I was surprised how hard it was getting at the end of the exercise to lift 1lb.
Glad to see you back and to hear that recovery is going well!

WiscoFishNut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Friday! I got a few more goodies for the 75g re-do this week, so it should be a fun weekend. On the list - leak test, drawing up the plumbing plan, and setting up a dual reactor for the current tank in the living room. It's been real fun waiting for things to come back in stock and sniping them before they're sold out :rolleyes: .. Probably not a bad thing since it gave me extra time to think about stuff lol

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yea! you're back. :)

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
any IO users...;):cool:

Instant Ocean 160-Gallon Bucket for $23.36 @ Chewy's - LIMIT 2​

just order a 5$ item 2 buckets under 60$ ...;Happy limit 2 ,but multiple orders allowed..:)

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! Save travels to all the travelers this weekend. I finally was able to get some of the Tropic Marin salt from BRS....finally! I was scraping the bottom of the bucket. I need to do a w/c on the BioCube this weekend and change out the media, but it's a beautiful day in Tennessee so I may have to sit out on the deck instead. ;Joyful Have a great Saturday!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back