Good Morning!

Good morning everyone!
Friday Fri-Yay GIF by Animatic by Inkboard
 
Good morning. It’s Friday! Dog sitting again this weekend. A miniature schnauzer that is terrified of my tile floors. I had to put some rugs down so he would walk across the kitchen to eat his food. I don’t have enough to go all the way to his bowls so he jumps from rug to rug. It is a funny site to see. He is ok with my wood floors though.
 
I am a fan of testing speakers with Round-Up. If you don't care for the classic Americana orchestral pieces then just listen to the first minute which will leave you oddly confused/amused, have your cats strangely interested, and still allow you to evaluate your speakers if played at high volume (of course, you will have to pick a different sound track for thumping bass).



Whether or not you care for the music - "Das Speigel" by the Chemical Brothers and "Living in America" by James Brown are good options to test the full range of sounds from your speakers.
 
love Dark Side, but my fav speaker test is the 1812 Overture. :cool:
Billie Eilish "Bad Guy" makes my whole car shake. I thought I was buying a cute little red bug. Turns out that it is some Turbo model with this booming sound system. So, my car shakes and idiots in sports cars try to get me to race them. Turbo or not ... if I had a sports car, I'd feel stupid getting stomped by a bug.
 
WHEN YOU LOOK EVERYWHERE AND JUST CANT FIND ONE OF THE CATS.
A7E52231-A091-43AD-830C-B1B296B34289.jpeg
Then you go to grab a clean pair of socks!

Is it weird that my cats prefer the dirty laundry? :oops:
 
Good morning
We are getting a mini fridge for fish things. Maybe a beer too.
stainless-look-magic-chef-mini-fridges-hmdr450se-64_1000.jpg

Jill claims I have made the freezer stinky. I deny it.
I need somewhere to store 5 liters of green juice in any case. Increasing production to 8 liters this week.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new