Good skimmer for biocube 32?

Jack_10218

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2020
Messages
75
Reaction score
17
Location
Oyster bay
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking for a skimmer to add to my biocube 32, but I want to keep the hood on the way it is. Right now it is set up as follows. Chamber 1- heater. Chamber 2- intank filter media and refugium with chaeto. Chamber 3- return. I am looking for something to go in the first or third chamber as the second one is full. Let me know any good recommendations!
 
I’d personally recommend the macro aqua m - 50, it should fit as it’s a hang on. You could also use the corallife bio cube skimmer designed for it.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new