Got me a few new tangs coming this week. :)

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FedEx site shows they have severe weather which may cause delays in shipments. I'm quickly learning that maybe I don't need to ship in the winter time :)

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This freaking sucks i have never seen this before and i have gone threw fedex thousands of times. Is there anything i can do?

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cross your fingers. Call FedEx and talk to somebody about them, tell them its a perishable item. If its in Memphis still, you aren't getting them today, haha. That sucks.

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yikes. I'm not sure why shippers didn't plan for this. they should've delayed shipment. sorry Rev. but you never know until you get the box.

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cross your fingers. Call FedEx and talk to somebody about them, tell them its a perishable item. If its in Memphis still, you aren't getting them today, haha. That sucks.

This super like alot. It's not like is was even remotly close to being a cheap frag either.

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This super like alot. It's not like is was even remotly close to being a cheap frag either.

What!?!? I'm having a hard time comprehending your posts. Regardless, back to the subject.

Rev, DD had an achilles up last night, not sure if its still up, but hopefully one will be available if something happens to this guy. Good luck with the shipment, I truly hope they pull through for you.

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Super was suppose to be the word hurt… This hurts a lot my imac changes words by itself to the “Common” word

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yea i called them and did what I could do. They really don't care.

FiReBReTHa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Super was suppose to be the word hurt… This hurts a lot my imac changes words by itself to the “Common†word

Apple,
We like the way we said it more, even if it didnt make sense.

FiReBReTHa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea i called them and did what I could do. They really don't care.

ugg... I dont have anyone left at fed ex so sadly I am no help. If its any help I shipped a package over night that took three days and everything was warm. Just give good hope and remember that DDen is known for awesome shipping packing.

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Then you need to use something else, as nobody can understand what you are posting.

Maybe ill type slower I type super fast due to work and I am normaly confadent in what comes out I never even noticed how bad it is because i dont read it, maybe ill start proof reading.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well I prayed about this before I left for the church and guess what? I got a notice that the delivery was delivered at my house! Got the tangs floating now. The water is 68ish. The convict tang was dead. :(

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I prayed about this before I left for the church and guess what? I got a notice that the delivery was delivered at my house! Got the tangs floating now. The water is 68ish. The convict tang was dead. :(

Sorry to hear about the one but look at the bright side you got one! im still waiting for my package it just took a four hour flight from memphis to PA so im hoping it gets on a truck and delivered today, i got one of the two box's.

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did the Achilles make it? Warm that sucker up and set him free :) I hope he makes it so you get to enjoy at least one of them.

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also Rev just like the other fungia thread.... " This thread is use less with out pictures" Lets see them when they are all warmed up.

Captain Nemo

Look Ma, it's Nemo!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hopefully the achielles will pull through! Sorry to hear about the other. Did the PB make it? I hope so!! Post pics once you are past crisis mode Rev!

johnanddawn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hope they make it - i would hate to see such beautiful fish doa - sure la will make good but ...

Back