OP
OP
nicowboy

nicowboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pistol shrimp and shrimpgobies are pretty common, so most online retailers should have them. If you want specific recommendations, you could try any of the sponsors of this forum: https://www.reef2reef.com/categories/sponsors.5/

The best option, albeit a fairly expensive one, would probably be someone like Dr Reefs. Someone who fully quarantines all their livestock, so you don't have to worry about disease or about starting your own quarantine tanks.

Though you might have to hold off on buying online for awhile, as it's pretty hot. Maybe wait until September or October. And try not to buy anything time-sensitive from mid-November to mid-January; the mail tends to be prone to bad delays and lost packages then, with all the Christmas shopping. Corals via overnight shipping can be risked, since they'll last a few days in transit, but fish and any mobile inverts (shrimp, etc) should absolutely not be ordered online during peak Christmas shipping season.
You are amazing !!!!!!!! Thank you so much for all the tips

Tired

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No problem! Hope everything works out for you. You're on the right track, looking for research and advice. Information and research is your friend in this hobby. Also patience.

OP
OP
nicowboy

nicowboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No problem! Hope everything works out for you. You're on the right track, looking for research and advice. Information and research is your friend in this hobby. Also patience.
Definitely will ! And will try to be patient

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.2%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 29 16.7%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back