!!!GRAB-BA-BA-BAGGIE BATTLEBOXES!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Ty Hamatake

Hi, my name is Ty and I'm a Reefer...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Already have he pearly cadaver, blue matrix, grape juice, greg c efflo.

i'll take a look at the brads delfuego and hellstrollsman. lol
I'd have to recommend the ATL Shades of Fall (fairly similar to the pearly cadaver, but has a more green base with reddish tips), Bubblebath Unicorn, and Death Lemon.

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd have to recommend the ATL Shades of Fall (fairly similar to the pearly cadaver, but has a more green base with reddish tips), Bubblebath Unicorn, and Death Lemon.

I would rather let Adam pick . Just tell him how costly the bag will be , what all u already have and may be colors if you want something in red ,blue ,green ... may be if you want smooth skinned ones and how hardy .
Let THE FARMER decide and be amazed when the surprise arrive .
I don't even want to know what he has selected u Tim it arrives as it spoils the surprise
Doing so u will get some that are not even on the website like I got Goldilocks

Regards,
Abhishek

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
best reefing brush ever trust me:)
This +1!

I know I can just go out and buy a gun cleaning brush myself. Heck, its not like I don't have some already coated in oil. But they aren't Battle Brushes!!!!

nola90

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

shades of fall is one of them
death lemon reminds me of the TCK pikachu so I think I'll pass on that.

Bubblebath was my choice but I settled on the hyperberry lol

I would rather let Adam pick . Just tell him how costly the bag will be , what all u already have and may be colors if you want something in red ,blue ,green ... may be if you want smooth skinned ones and how hardy .
I don't even want to know what he has selected u Tim it arrives as it spoils the surprise

Regards,
Abhishek

Yeah...I might just have him do it on the last few for this tank. He's never picked bad choices, but I think this is the 30th frag or so from him...lol

Ty Hamatake

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Regards,
Abhishek
I totally agree. The one order I got from Adam was half my selection and half a grab bag and I wish the whole thing had been a grab bag! I was just giving suggestions since they were asked for :)

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think Adam just got another order for a Battlebox...

Ty Hamatake

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think Adam just got another order for a Battlebox...
Lol like, "I don't know for sure... ok, i know for sure" :oops:

I'm practicing some serious self control right now trying to not make it two new orders...

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol like, "I don't know for sure... ok, i know for sure" :oops:

I'm practicing some serious self control right now trying to not make it two new orders...
It does take some self control. This is my second modest order from him and I was beyond thrilled with the first one. My tank was ready for that order, and the battlebox was amazing, but it turns out the reefer wasn't as ready. I ended up trying to "fix" problems that didn't exist because I thought it was what all reefers did. I had 12 pieces of coral in my tank and only saved 4 of them by the time I got my head straight. Now that I pretty much leave my tank alone, it is doing great. Time for a new box!!!
I know Adam specializes in the crazy beautiful collectors corals but his more common corals just seem hardier than similar corals from other suppliers.

cowboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
uh, what are those weird round things behind the acropora?

Those things are all in the frag tank, don't worry display is getting all softies removed and put in another rank:)

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish I could do a Group Buy of battle baggie . Just need 2-3 high end stuffs from Adam . Sad can't find people in my area of Minnesota with great taste in acros to do group buys.

Regards,
Abhishek

Ty Hamatake

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It does take some self control. This is my second modest order from him and I was beyond thrilled with the first one. My tank was ready for that order, and the battlebox was amazing, but it turns out the reefer wasn't as ready. I ended up trying to "fix" problems that didn't exist because I thought it was what all reefers did. I had 12 pieces of coral in my tank and only saved 4 of them by the time I got my head straight. Now that I pretty much leave my tank alone, it is doing great. Time for a new box!!!
I know Adam specializes in the crazy beautiful collectors corals but his more common corals just seem hardier than similar corals from other suppliers.
I'm still in the phase of constantly tinkering and getting my hands wet... I can't wait until I've matured enough to just leave it alone. My current tank has been up for over a year and it is nowhere near what it could've been if I had been smarter about stuff like this :(

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm still in the phase of constantly tinkering and getting my hands wet... I can't wait until I've matured enough to just leave it alone. My current tank has been up for over a year and it is nowhere near what it could've been if I had been smarter about stuff like this :(

Its all part of the process man trust me. It's good to get your hands wet. Pun only slightly intended. I'm still learning everyday myself:)

Ty Hamatake

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
unfortunately, unless i cull out some old ones. it is lol!
You mean... get a new tank? :p:rolleyes:

Its all part of the process man trust me. It's good to get your hands wet. Pun only slightly intended. I'm still learning everyday myself:)
Well it is definitely encouraging to hear it from someone who is so successful at this!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back