!!!GRAB-BA-BA-BAGGIE BATTLEBOXES!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my first box on Tuesday. The only request I had was Garf Bonsai. Adam picked the rest. A great selection of SPS corals.

BC1.jpg
Pearly cadaver and Bennett yellow tort are amazing

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
O and to anyone on this thread who is scared because you don't know the quality of his corals the corals were put in on Tuesday
IMG_2072.JPG
IMG_2073.JPG
IMG_2077.JPG
IMG_2078.JPG

And because I can my favorite coral of all time (sadly not from Adam yet) a Oregon tort
IMG_2075.JPG

Pictures taken with an iPhone on hdr

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received a pack a pack. He is always the best to work with! front row: PC rainbow, paletta pink tip, houdini, premoberry, bc efflo 2.0. Second row: dog boy , superman tenuis, fleshdunce, Freebie and I could not understand what he wrote on the bag. Big frag in the bag is pink millie.

Battlecorals.jpg

swk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The idea of letting Adam pick is growing on me. Is it too personal to ask what a decent "Battlebox" goes for? Is the average $300, $600, more? Just curious [emoji4]

It's whatever you want. I've gotten packs that range from below your numbers to slightly above and both were fantastic.

ncaldwell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Email him whatever number you wish to spend and the colors you would prefer and he'll get you a box picked out. Super happy with mine as well and only one loss out of 22 frags. And that's after shipping to alaska

smokin'reefer

Sea Urchin
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally made the plunge myself to see what all the hoopla was about.
Had to take care of some tank issues first though. I had some stray voltage that was effecting my salt which was obviously made on a Friday that caused the plastic on my skimmer to leach something in my tank.[emoji15]
I wanted to start small so I just ordered a Battle brush and Adam's going to throw in some frags off the cutting room floor.
(I express my excitement with sarcasm usually)

Liquid360

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Email him whatever number you wish to spend and the colors you would prefer and he'll get you a box picked out. Super happy with mine as well and only one loss out of 22 frags. And that's after shipping to alaska

A reef tank in Alaska!!! Awesome! Love the juxtaposition!! I went to school in Montana and miss it profoundly. You live in a beautiful place!

Liquid360

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I placed my first order with Adam that arrives tomorrow. Was supposed to arrive today but Memphis had bad weather and now tomorrow. I pray nothing dies from Hot Box Heat Syndrome.
I ordered a LG "HUNK" of a colony of Bonsai Acro and a frag of Aussie Echinata.

Velcro

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I placed my first order with Adam that arrives tomorrow. Was supposed to arrive today but Memphis had bad weather and now tomorrow. I pray nothing dies from Hot Box Heat Syndrome.

[emoji24] best of luck

star fawkes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would actually be surprised if anything is DOA.... Adam's corals are insanely healthy and hardy and he will only ship corals he is confident are 100% ready to hit his customer's tanks. That being said, Adam's customer service is better than anyone in the game right now and he will absolutely take care of you if anything goes wrong.

Liquid360

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would actually be surprised if anything is DOA.... Adam's corals are insanely healthy and hardy and he will only ship corals he is confident are 100% ready to hit his customer's tanks. That being said, Adam's customer service is better than anyone in the game right now and he will absolutely take care of you if anything goes wrong.

Yeah he's already be off the charts professional saying he'll replace if necessary. I told him I'll video the opening so we'll see together. I'm sure it'll be fine. Adams a star for sure. I LOVE his product, but his website is perfection!

Ty Hamatake

Hi, my name is Ty and I'm a Reefer...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where at in Alaska? I got stuck in Anchorage for a few days and wandered around and found some pretty cool stuff!

Last edited:

ncaldwell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where at in Alaska? I got stuck in Anchorage for a few days and wandered around and found some pretty cool stuff!
I've been living in anchorage for 6 years now. I love it here but it is a pain not being closer to everything, Adam is the only person i can find to ship here for instance

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

blizzardscout2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another satisfied customer, I loved the Battle box I received and was excited to see what Adam picked out. Beautiful frags! I can't wait to figure out where to place them and let them grow out. Thanks!

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 36.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 29.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back