!!!GRAB-BA-BA-BAGGIE BATTLEBOXES!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

vic5hands

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3F32D9A7-8668-4DCF-8E7B-4A65A174A1E3.jpeg 5098523F-59D6-45DA-8C3C-50EC97403CA1.jpeg Got my first battlebox today. I have never let someone pick some corals out for me before but I would let Adam do it again. I even got the battle brush that I hear so much about. Looking forward to putting it to use. The packaging was perfect corals were all looking good. Good polyp extension on them as well. I’m looking forward to my next battlebox now. Thanks again Adam.

Nice deal Right! Mine was perfect

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A

anytime man, This is what i do now:)
Sorry for taking it off topic but Adam I remember you saying you use to help your father with his construction business until he retired. Are you full time running Battlecorals now?

MTBake

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for taking it off topic but Adam I remember you saying you use to help your father with his construction business until he retired. Are you full time running Battlecorals now?

I have also wondered if this is Adam day job. I mean dream job:p

The breeder I get my clownfish from is 7 minutes away. He quit his day job over a decade ago. I was kinda shocked at what he pulls in each year. It's not chump change at all. But it is a lot of hard work and dedication to the passion. He's a busy man for sure.

That said, @Battlecorals is only 50 minutes north of me. I'd absolutely love to visit:) How bout it Adam? Can I pick up my next order?

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Yep I did construction for over 20 years. I'm officially retired now. He's not lol. The big build to my house two years ago was essentially our "swan song". BC has been my full time occupation a few years now though and there's still not enough time in the day to get people pack pics. Lol

ihavecrabs

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, as always in stunned by the awesomeness of the Battlebox

421fe08143cf678feed811dcd05d56db.jpg

Quick pic of them as I got them into my frag tank with some very quick color corrections (best I could anyway)!

B's Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have spent the last hour or 2 reading through this thread, looking at everyones pictures. Why have I never purchased a Battlebox?! These packs look incredible for the value. I recently upgraded from a 100 gallon to a 220 for more room for SPS. Ill be ordering my first box very soon!

AngryMike2016

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's taking me an incredible amount of self-control to not order a battlebox at the very moment. I'd go ahead and just do it, but I've already spent about a grand on coral in the last month.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back