Gravity’s 40G

After a few water changes things appear to be improving. The nitrate are falling and the phosphate increasing slowly. I began raising Magnesium last week over 8 days to reach over 1400 ppm, as some people believe this is good for Euphyllia.

Alkalinity - 8.01 dkh
Calcium - 350 ppm
Magnesium - 1425 ppm
Nitrate - 25 ppm
Phosphate - 0.018 ppm

9DE0F3F2-CC28-4A31-9A41-0A0A7B6E5F7B.jpeg


Last weekend I got the rocks I picked up soaking in some bleach to cure.

0B739562-12FE-40EB-B22E-E99A673B77AD.jpeg


Today when I got home I found that the frogspawn had bailed. Perhaps too many changes, but seemed like things were improving.

505E515F-BDCE-48EA-AAF2-C6F052649908.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new