Great customer service so far!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Mark82

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First time ordering from @LiveAquaria in years. Here’s how it’s going so far. I place an order for a tiger pistol shrimp and Indonesian porcelain crab. Couldn’t find a pistol anywhere. I get a email delay of shipping due to 75% order. Fine, then get an email following day order is being shipped. Order comes 5 1/2 hours late, no fault to @LiveAquaria , all on Fedex. I open the box, no bags leaking, heat pack was cool. Now checking out the bags to see if they’re alive, I see a Tiger goby who looks near death and the next bag is labeled I get a Caribbean crab… not info. So I Email cause they were already closed. I get a reply following day asking for pictures. I send pictures then don’t hear back. Email again, still no response. Received order Wednesday and email right after. So today I call, had a lil wait then I get an answer. I forget the lady’s name but she took care of me. I told her the issue, she pulled up the email seen the pics I sent and is sending me out correct items Monday. No hassle, I didn’t have to pay for reshipment. She made sure it was all taken care of. I appreciate her customer service. So guys so far so good. I’ll update once 2nd shipment is received. Just letting you guys know my experience with my order

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First time ordering from @LiveAquaria in years. Here’s how it’s going so far. I place an order for a tiger pistol shrimp and Indonesian porcelain crab. Couldn’t find a pistol anywhere. I get a email delay of shipping due to 75% order. Fine, then get an email following day order is being shipped. Order comes 5 1/2 hours late, no fault to @LiveAquaria , all on Fedex. I open the box, no bags leaking, heat pack was cool. Now checking out the bags to see if they’re alive, I see a Tiger goby who looks near death and the next bag is labeled I get a Caribbean crab… not info. So I Email cause they were already closed. I get a reply following day asking for pictures. I send pictures then don’t hear back. Email again, still no response. Received order Wednesday and email right after. So today I call, had a lil wait then I get an answer. I forget the lady’s name but she took care of me. I told her the issue, she pulled up the email seen the pics I sent and is sending me out correct items Monday. No hassle, I didn’t have to pay for reshipment. She made sure it was all taken care of. I appreciate her customer service. So guys so far so good. I’ll update once 2nd shipment is received. Just letting you guys know my experience with my order
@Mark82 Good evening, Mark. We sincerely apologize for the issues with the order and the delay in responding due to a higher than expected number of customer contacts. We are happy to hear the agent was able to resolve the problem to your satisfaction.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 37 52.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.6%
Back