• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Great Experience at TheCaptiveReef.com!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

plaz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mike at the Captive Reef is wonderful to deal with!!! He really cares about his corals and his customers. I purchased a few types of Dendrophyllia and Balanophyllia. They opened up right away during the day and are eating like little pigs!!! Mike has taken the time to e-mail back and forth to make sure they are healthy and to give me advice on their care. He is at the top of my vendor list!!!

Also, he gave me a nice Acan Lord as a freebie - who can argue with that!!!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 43 40.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 23 21.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 37 34.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back