Green and/or blue stocking suggestions

Spydersweb

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 18, 2017
Messages
86
Reaction score
47
Location
Denver
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,
I’d like a splash of blue and/or green to add to my FOWLER (with some Xenia). It’s for a 125 gallon, and my current list is:

- Fuzzy dwarf lion
- Mystery wrasse
- Valentini Puffer
- Eibli angel
- Ocellaris pair
- Yellow eye Kole tang

I’m not really looking for damsels or chromis. I’d love a melanarus wrasse, but I’m pretty sure the mystery will have a problem with that. Any ideas? Thanks to whoever answers.
 
Last edited:
I have a Christmas wrasse and a melanarus wrasse and they’re fine. I’d also consider a niger trigger
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new