Green and Purple Acro Identification

nanoreefer23

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2024
Messages
101
Reaction score
27
Location
Piscataway
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up this Acro frag for cheap from my LFS yesterday but they didn’t know what it was. Does anyone have any idea?
IMG_9368.jpeg
 
I’m not sure what exactly it is, but I’m also not sure it is showing its “true colors”. It kind if looks like it may be browning out, possibly from excess phosphate. Mine did that when my phosphate was super high and then brightened up and showed more color once corrected.
 
Reminds me of a Cali tort, but not sure at all.

Coral can brown out just because it got moved yesterday also. Don't put much weight on a new specimen Browning on anything else but being moved. Way to early to tell.
 
I’m not sure what exactly it is, but I’m also not sure it is showing its “true colors”. It kind if looks like it may be browning out, possibly from excess phosphate. Mine did that when my phosphate was super high and then brightened up and showed more color once corrected.
Yeah, I figured as much. My phosphate levels are keyed in so hopefully will color up nicely.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new